Apparently they finished recording

BRING IT ON STEVE ! :clap: :laughing::rofl:

Jessie Tobias ! :laughing:

Martin ! :laughing:

#we:heartssuit:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::rainbow:

Interestingly, the urge here is to focus on the music, mentioned more than once. I think the band are as sick as everyone else at Moz's shenanigans. Only the music can save them. I hope, for their sake, it's not more clunk-by-numbers.

The Smiths seem a long, distant memory.

Good. Time to grow up.

"Facebook "
Indeed None of the guys have commented anything but it's seldom they make any comments except for Gustavo who was very talkative some months ago remember? ... I think they're still in Rome except for Boz of course

Moz is notorious for recording quick,fast and cheap but you can take it to the bank this record is not coming out until 2018.

why.the post says it will be out soon.and that's from the nags mouth.

Any news on the definite record company?

Interestingly, the urge here is to focus on the music, mentioned more than once. I think the band are as sick as everyone else at Moz's shenanigans. Only the music can save them. I hope, for their sake, it's not more clunk-by-numbers.

The Smiths seem a long, distant memory.
Yes, but Moz has made some ace music since The Smiths. Viva Hate, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall, Quarry. To me, songs like 'Everyday is like Sunday', 'Last of the Famous', 'Jack The Ripper', 'Now my heart is full', 'Irish Blood', 'Life is a Pigsty', 'Nobody Loves Us', 'I can have both', 'This is not your country' (to name just a few) are as good as any Smiths song, with the possible exception of 'There is a light' and 'Shoplifters'. What I mean is, Moz fans haven't done too badly overall with the high quality of his musical output. I agree with you though that some of the solo material has been pure clunk, but all artists seem to be the same. Bowie had his fair amount of crap as well as the gems. Here's hoping the new Moz album is amazing. I still think Moz can come up with very catchy vocal melodies, but is let down sometimes by sub-standard song writing from his band. I'd love to see him try new musicians (e.g. bring back Alain, keep Boz, and replace the rest of them).

As I recall, it didn't take more than 3 months for WPINOYB to hit the streets (before being promptly deleted) after recording was finished. Four songs were available as downloads a month before that. Things happen more quickly these days than in yesteryear. If shows are being planned for the fall, a September or October album release sounds about right.

Moz is notorious for recording quick,fast and cheap but you can take it to the bank this record is not coming out until 2018.
The only thing worse than an anonymous poster dribbling nonsense is his expectation that we should believe it without a shred of explanation or proof. You could be wrong or you could be right. So could anyone. Take that to the bank.

Look forward to the forthcoming #2 album and extensive European tour!

Yes, but Moz has made some ace music since The Smiths. Viva Hate, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall, Quarry. To me, songs like 'Everyday is like Sunday', 'Last of the Famous', 'Jack The Ripper', 'Now my heart is full', 'Irish Blood', 'Life is a Pigsty', 'Nobody Loves Us', 'I can have both', 'This is not your country' (to name just a few) are as good as any Smiths song, with the possible exception of 'There is a light' and 'Shoplifters'. What I mean is, Moz fans haven't done too badly overall with the high quality of his musical output. I agree with you though that some of the solo material has been pure clunk, but all artists seem to be the same. Bowie had his fair amount of crap as well as the gems. Here's hoping the new Moz album is amazing. I still think Moz can come up with very catchy vocal melodies, but is let down sometimes by sub-standard song writing from his band. I'd love to see him try new musicians (e.g. bring back Alain, keep Boz, and replace the rest of them).

Maybe he should replace you and Skinny as fans?

Back
Top Bottom