Aragon Ballroom - 04-04-09

prue4ever

Can't Stop Feeling
Ok, this isn't much, but it's the best I could do. I really wanted to get some audio from this gig, cos it was my first Morrissey gig, so I tracked down all the youtube clips I could find from it. The only ones that aren't up there are:
This Charming Man, Something Is Squeezing My Skull, How Could Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?, Ask, Death Of A Disco Dancer, Best Friend On The Payroll, Sorry Doesn't Help, and I'm OK By Myself (this one is up, but it is in five pieces, and I couldn't put them together to make one clip.)
So, the tracklisting for this "bootleg" is as followed:

Introduction (with a little of TCM)
Billy Budd
Black Cloud/How Soon Is Now? (one file)
Band Intros
Irish Blood, English Heart
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
The Loop
I Keep Mine Hidden
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Let Me Kiss You
When Last I Spoke To Carol
First Of The Gang To Die

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dnmumznjymn

I tried to upload it on megaupload, but it wouldn't work, so if anyone wants to try, please do.

It's so small, cos it's just the audio ripped off of youtube videos, so the files aren't that big. With that being said, the quality won't stay constant throughout the whole thing, since it's from different recorders. Also, if anyone can put together the files of I'm OK By Myself, I'll send them the five files, and they can put them together.

Many thanks to all the recorders that recorded these videos! :thumb:

Enjoy! :)

Too bad Disco Dancer and Payroll haven't surfaced, but this is a hell of a lot better than nothing. Thanks.

Too bad Disco Dancer and Payroll haven't surfaced, but this is a hell of a lot better than nothing. Thanks.

There's a clip about a minute long of Disco Dancer, and about a minute and a half of a clip split in two for Payroll, so I didn't include those.

Thanks a lot ! I did the same work for "Montclair" and "Pittsburgh" bootlegs, so I know how long is it to record all those (bits of) videos :) Truly appreciated :thumb:

EVERYONE CAN DO THE SAME, SO PLEASE HELP US GET MORE BOOTLEGS :guitar:

Much better than nothing. Thanks so much!

yeah wish it could have been sooner so we could have talked a bit or something

Maybe next time. I'll be at any of the nearby gigs the next time he comes around, so we can talk then. Maybe I'll hang out with all of you guys. I would have this time, but I had a friend with me.

And your welcome everyone! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom