Atlanta, GA March 7th?

so who got tickets for this show? nothing is showing up anymore...

so who got tickets for this show? nothing is showing up anymore...

I got one yesterday. I checked 8 minutes after it started this morning just to see if it was sold out yet and I was shocked to see that there were no tickets left. I guess it was worth the 4 digital copies of YOR I now have to buy what I needed during the presale. :eek:

How does the seating here work? Will there be some tables/chairs set up in the back and sides? or all standing only?

Do you have to get there really early for a seat?

I picked up a ticket for this show and Myrtle beach... seems like a good combo for a travel weekend. I'll also see the New England shows and maybe another travel weekend aassuming I don't get shitcanned anytime soon due to the economy.

Cant believe both tickets only cost me $112 total with fees and the stupid itunes fee for Atlanta (I bought Myrtle Beach via HOB pre-sale, which someone very kindly informed us about on this site.. forget who it was but thank you!!) Seems cheaper than in 2007.

How does the seating here work? Will there be some tables/chairs set up in the back and sides? or all standing only?

Do you have to get there really early for a seat?

I went to this venue many, many years ago to see Shane MacGowan (The Pogues) and it was standing room only. There were no tables or chairs. Things could have changed since then though.

there are theater like seats behind the standing area. If you really wanna sit down the whole show, i suggest getting there early and sitting in the front row in the balcony.

how much were atlanta tickets face value?

Having a refund problem. Can anyone tell me how much each GA ticket was at the variety playhouse? Thanks in advancé

Back
Top Bottom