avril lavigne=scum (vegetarian content)

• Thread starter Mindy back from the dead
  • Start date
M

Mindy back from the dead

the chick who lived in my dorm room last year forgot to cancel her magazine subscription. i tried to forward it to her, but i still get her seventeen magazine every month. anyway, i was bored and flipped through it and saw an article about your favorite poser and mine, avril lavigne. here is what the pathetic little bitch had to say about her alleged vegetarianism:

A Veggie Tale

Just like the punk thing (is she? isn't she? whatever), Avril feels her vegetarianism has been misunderstood. While she rarely eats meat (an no dairy when she's singing), she's not an activist, and she admits to snagging a bite of Matt's cheeseburgers every now and then. (The other guys in the band are true veggies.) For Avril, being vegetarian is mostly about health. As a kid growing up in Napanee, in Ontario, Canada, she used to go hunting with her dad and brother. It's one thing to kill a deer in the wild, she explains, "but when you take the cow and stick it in a cell so it can't move, that's just gross," Avril says. So now you know: Avril is a hunter vegetarian who sometimes eats cheeseburgers.

oh sweet mary mother of god. if you eat meat period, you are not a vegetarian. it doesn't matter if you only eat it once a month or once a year. you are still not a vegetarian. another thing, this chick can't make up her mind. she claims to be no activist, yet waxes philosophic on the treatment of cows, but then she says hunting isn't wrong. what the hell? and i suppose she and her family ate that deer meat. yeah right. i think it's almost more barbaric to shoot one of those beautiful creatures in its natural habitat than to breed and raise cows for food. i'd like to shoot avril in her natural habitat: a claire's accessory store at the mall.

p.s. i am not a militant vegetarian. i just hate people like avril who are hypocritical about their vegetarianism. yet again, she bestows a title upon herself, which she does not deserve (the first being punk rock princess or whatever).

> While she rarely eats meat (an no dairy when she's singing)

Huh? Is this suppose to mean that she doesn't chug milk on stage? wtf? That confuses me.

> As a kid growing up in Napanee, in Ontario, Canada

Oh lord help us all! I had no idea that talentless twat was from around here! *makes mental note to move away and never look back*

This girl has the mental capacity of a nipple. She really needs to go away. Every interview I've read excerpts of on this girl -- she's comes off as a complete idiot. Gotta love vegetarians who eat hamburgers. ::roll eyes:: Moron.

> Huh? Is this suppose to mean that she doesn't chug milk on stage? wtf?
> That confuses me.

> Oh lord help us all! I had no idea that talentless twat was from around
> here! *makes mental note to move away and never look back*

> This girl has the mental capacity of a nipple. She really needs to go
> away. Every interview I've read excerpts of on this girl -- she's comes
> off as a complete idiot. Gotta love vegetarians who eat hamburgers. ::roll
> eyes:: Moron.

yeah, but what is she? 17 years old? they don't tend to be the brightest people!

i understand the milk thing i guess. a lot of singers refrain from eating/drinking dairy products because it creates a lot of mucus and interferes with their voice. but avril's voice sucks anyway.

she's 18 now -- adult and fair game for mocking!

>>>>
i think it's almost more barbaric to shoot one of those beautiful creatures in its natural habitat than to breed and raise cows for food.

that's why i said almost. i highly doubt that avril and her family were out killing deer for food. hunting is largely a sport in this day and age. i think raising and killing animals for food is wrong in that the animals are treated very badly, but i think it's even more stupid to kill animals just for the sport of it.

> that's why i said almost. i highly doubt that avril and her family were
> out killing deer for food. hunting is largely a sport in this day and age.
> i think raising and killing animals for food is wrong in that the animals
> are treated very badly, but i think it's even more stupid to kill animals
> just for the sport of it.

I don't know if she does it for sport or not. Regardless, I know *I'd* rather live a free, natural life until one day someone caught me by surprise and shot me dead (even for sport) than to live my entire life in a living hell, have an even harsher murder, and wind up as a Big Mac.

Whether we agrees with her or not, I don't find it a "stupid" stance. Her thing is against the disrespectful and inhumane treatment of animals while they're alive, and thus doesn't wanna eat meat that comes out of those circumstances.

unless she finds a bunch of cows running wild and free and shoots one and makes a burger out of it, she's a damn hypocrite

besides, if she really cared, she wouldn't eat cheeseburgers. the whole point is, she's a hypocrite and she's really stupid if she thinks she's still a vegetarian even though she eats meat.

Re: Just saw a pic. of her. "Punk"? Is this what passes for punk these days? Oi!