bad mood thread

Thankfully no, he and the rest of his housemates were here (because it was my dad's birthday party).
But they now have no front door, many things taken and no insurance :rolleyes::(.
It could be worse but still it's horrible.

Oh dear, it is horrible indeed, I'm very sorry. :(

I'm pissed because there is MAJOR drama going in my life. My parents were put in a rest home. I was put in a crappy apartment (well, not that crappy, at least it's quiet) I have MOST of my possessions in my parents garage and my detested half brother has been PROMISING since SEPTEMBER to let me have them out. I've got most of my boxes of books (sentimental value) and most of my CD's (four boxes) If he won't let me have them, I will take him to court. Other than that, my life is hunky dory (NOT) :mad:

my pain meds are not working :tears::tears::tears:
and I cannot find my CELL PHONE!!!!

I'm pissed because there is MAJOR drama going in my life. My parents were put in a rest home. I was put in a crappy apartment (well, not that crappy, at least it's quiet) I have MOST of my possessions in my parents garage and my detested half brother has been PROMISING since SEPTEMBER to let me have them out. I've got most of my boxes of books (sentimental value) and most of my CD's (four boxes) If he won't let me have them, I will take him to court. Other than that, my life is hunky dory (NOT) :mad:

Good luck with that. Some of my mothers possessions have been in the attic of her ex step-sisters house for the past 20 years. She has given up now and I don't know what to do really. It's actually painful to write about, so I won't say any more.

Best wishes my dear.

I am mad right now cos my friend who was doing a New Year's Eve party cancelled it all of a sudden due to "lack of money" while everyone invited was brining food and alcohol along anyways. When first of all she made a big fuzz about it and invited everyone. Why need enemies when you got friends.

I am mad right now cos my friend who was doing a New Year's Eve party cancelled it all of a sudden due to "lack of money" while everyone invited was brining food and alcohol along anyways. When first of all she made a big fuzz about it and invited everyone. Why need enemies when you got friends.

let the party go on, all those people who were bringing food/alcohol can still party somewhere else ;)

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom