BBC 6 tonight

Thanks. :)

I miss Gideon and Fi Glover's BBC GLR (now London Radio) Breakfast show.

Awww...when my laptop suddenly went off it started!

Can anyone tell me when it was recorded?
Thank you very much. :)

*edit*
1995 Theatre Royal gig which I couldn't get a ticket. *sob*

Last edited:
That was very good.

I like Gideon Coe's show. And I like it even more because of the fact that one of my own songs has been played on it. Twice. Very nice, very nice.

yeah, it was a v pleasant surprise.
couldn't remember him playing 'you're the one for me fatty'. not such a bad song after all!

Was anyone here at that gig in 1995?

It sounds great but Morrissey isnt singing all the words - maybe 60% of em! Just wondered if he was being accosted by fans or something?

Yes, I remember: 26 February 1995 - the excellent Boxers tour brought to a fitting climax: the fake bruises, the tambourines, Moon River, Shoplifters. I have a picture somewhere.

"Somebody's just made an incredibly valid point, which I'd like to repeat: this is being recorded for the radio... so I think... yes I think because it is recorded, they have to play it now. So you will hear me on the radio. It's incredible! And because they'll obviously edit all that, let's pretend I never said it...."

Later: "I'm a bit sorry I mentioned the radio now, because obviously everybody's gonna shout out their favourite recipes and so forth... but oh, it doesn't matter...".

Quite a few stage invasions/shirt tuggings. 1 particular stage invasion: a woman/lady/Moulin Rouge dancer in a red dress who clung to Moz for dear? life. May explain an omission or two.

Still looking for the 'complete' recording.

Back
Top Bottom