Being Fat makes you Dumb

If you are gonna say: "stop eating all meat"
sorry, that does not work for all of us, at least thats what my doctors have said for me :o
if not, then tell me please :)

you need a new doctor.

you would lose weight, not in an overnight magic trick kind of way, but you will lose some weight.

the magic trick kind of way is to be vegan and do heroin...:rolleyes:

If you are gonna say: "stop eating all meat"
sorry, that does not work for all of us, at least thats what my doctors have said for me :o
if not, then tell me please :)
Well, you wont like it, but you must limit your meat eating ,yes.If not completely, then cut down quite a bit.Avoid all processed foods.But the rule is the two pound rule, one pound of raw veggies and one pound of cooked veggies.Fruits and real oatmeal for breakfast, salad as a main course for lunch and for dinner.Eat beans,legumes and lots of fresh veggies and fruit.
The idea is not just for weight loss though,its a lifestyle change.to avoid illness and disease later in life You must eat highly nutrient foods.Many are misinformed, If I was to ask you what had more protein in it, broccoli or a steak per 100 calories, you would no doubt say steak.You would be wrong.

I told you that you wouldn't like it.

you need a new doctor.

you would lose weight, not in an overnight magic trick kind of way, but you will lose some weight.

the magic trick kind of way is to be vegan and do heroin...:rolleyes:

So, that is your trick.:rolleyes::p

Just did a quick BMI test.
He scored 29.3
If he's 5'10" and 15 stone,M is
"Overweight
(increased mortality)"

30 and above is obese.

my BMI is bad too :(
&
Well, you wont like it, but you must limit your meat eating ,yes.If not completely, then cut down quite a bit.Avoid all processed foods.But the rule is the two pound rule, one pound of raw veggies and one pound of cooked veggies.Fruits and real oatmeal for breakfast, salad as a main course for lunch and for dinner.Eat beans,legumes and lots of fresh veggies and fruit.
The idea is not just for weight loss though,its a lifestyle change.to avoid illness and disease later in life You must eat highly nutrient foods.Many are misinformed, If I was to ask you what had more protein in it, broccoli or a steak per 100 calories, you would no doubt say steak.You would be wrong.

I told you that you wouldn't like it.
Oh, I am dumb when it comes to food, not that dumb :)
but yes, high protein is essential to the diet I must have
I shall not go into, why :straightface:
However, I'll keep in mind the 2 pound rule :thumb:

Robby, here is my advice. Go easy on the booze, stick with a high protein, low fat, low carb diet and get into an exercise program which includes some resistence training. Beyond that, just stay active. It may require a lifestyle change, but for weight loss to last you have to make some changes.

Dumb= lacking the power to speak

Unless you are so hugely fat that the rolls are filling across your mouth so you can no longer use it, your point has no merit whatsoever.
:mad:

Definitions of dumb on the Web:

* dense: slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity; "so dense he never understands anything I say to him"; "never met anyone quite so ...
* speechless: temporarily incapable of speaking; "struck dumb"; "speechless with shock"
* lacking the power of human speech; "dumb animals"
* unable to speak because of hereditary deafness

very true.

i think he ate animals though, so the absinthe only diet didn't work 100%.

What about your heroes? I'm sure Oscar Wilde enjoyed a nice leg of mutton.
Or a big rump steak. Yes. He was a hideously fat person so I'm sure he did indulge quite often - in fact he did but he is forgiven.

thx for reminding us all why a scumbag like you is on
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=64769
the above list :thumb:

Can't take it if someone defends someone else who you stick your tallons into? Then don't do it in the first place you tart

At least I must be interesting enough to make the front page, for reasons you don't know about anyway, because I never told you and never will

So what do you do? Apart from pimping yourself for a date hey?

Back
Top Bottom