Belgian Teenager Fell Asleep During A Tattoo Gone Wrong!

starface.png

LOL, I LOVE it! :D

I agree with you! That girl is lying. There's no possible way she slept through this! Once I saw a guy about her age and his head and face were covered with tribal Maori designs. I thought, "God he's going to regret that later on." I mean, eventually this girl is going to have a very hard time finding a job, unless she decides to work in a tattoo parlor. :o

Or a Planetarium:straightface:

Ok, I feel bad for her as this is now scaring her for life and she claims she cannot look at herself in the mirror anymore.

But one question, who the f*** falls asleep with a needle repeatedly firing in their face? Also, in support of the girl, shouldn't the artist probably wake his patients up if they fall asleep to prevent things like this happening?

Stupid!

Love PTxx.

How could she have fallen asleep?? She looks horrible with the stars on her face, why would she even want that done.

she's an idiot. Isn't it illegal to tattoo someones face in the UK?
If not, it should be. If people are that stupid they should be protected from themselves.

Bravo on the "Planetarium", Vauxhall Vixen!!!:thumb:

Surely though, before a tattooist begins ANY work, he/she Fully discusses exactly, and in Great detail,what tattoo the person actually wants ??
Did she just say " Oh a few stars on my face....use your imagination..." and then Nod off ??
And, If she did indeed fall asleep, why didn't he wake her up after he had done, say, the 15th, 27th, or 42nd Star, to ask if she liked the design or not, so far??
She seems Such a stupid publicity /attention seeking Cretin, if you ask me....
There Is no way the tattoist can be held responsible....she was of Legal age..she went to a tattoists shop..she now (probably BITTERLY) regrets it....
she won't be the first.......

Back
Top Bottom