Morrissey Central "Bernie Sanders" (December 10, 2023)

28de9033794f85df3c319bc9cd458e0ee113db01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep yer hair on! Why take it so seriously?

sorry you misread the vibe of my posts. Simply expressing a viewpoint. The waters here are always calm.

A man who spits quotes has time on his hands...

What quotes am I spitting?
I was thinking the same about a Christmas album. A few originals and covers, but which ones? California Son shows how strong the voice is for classics.

I have not heard a thing about Bernie Sanders for a long time. What headlines is he making these days, if any?

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Donnie Knutson except that he once wore side-whiskers and Confederate flag wristbands at some Southern-fried death metal event, courtesy of a diligent researcher on here. I can't imagine why a tour manager would be posting dozens of YouTube covers or wacky photoshops, or especially political content.

My suspicion is that Morrissey has given him a free hand to post anything M related.

I think your comment about Morrissey not caring about quality is also a clue: the concert backdrops like those weird triptychs or Ezra Pound with some neon RAF symbol on his cheek instead of regal Edith Sitwell or laughing Harvey Keitel—his whole aesthetic has changed. It fits with the lax aesthetics of Morrissey Central, except that you can see occasional flashes of the old discerning eye in some of the great pictures he chooses for the memorial posts (which is another thing I don't know why a tour manager would be posting, especially a Texan of Knutson's caliber).

Well, that’s because some posts are directly from him.

We have no real proof that it is all him or not all him of course. So as always, it’s a futile conversation on the subject.

Silence for several years, but now mostly about Israel's "right to exist," "right to defend itself" against Palestinian invasion, sending a few billion more for the Iron Dome, opposition to any ceasefire in Gaza. The machine reabsorbs.

Just wondering how the Smiths lyric is being used in the present moment outside of solo/Central.

My suspicion is that Morrissey has given him a free hand to post anything M related.

You're right that there's no real proof. But the recent obsessive posts on chart positions suggests Morrissey way more than Knutson. With this one, there's also the fact that Bernie Sanders was on Face the Nation today. Despite Morrissey telling us to "stop watching the news," I think he does watch the news, and Face the Nation is an old institution that someone of his generation would be more likely to watch than someone of Knutson's, and Morrissey was the one who wrote Israel.

Here's my theory: Morrissey watched Sanders and agreed with him (no ceasefire, let Israel prosecute the war on Hamas, just be more careful please and think of the children) and went online with the thought of perhaps posting something related to it. He drunkenly went down a Bernie Sanders rabbit hole, found this (or made this), and here we are. Then again, is Face the Nation broadcast in Australia or New Zealand?

You're right that there's no real proof. But the recent obsessive posts on chart positions suggests Morrissey way more than Knutson. With this one, there's also the fact that Bernie Sanders was on Face the Nation today. Despite Morrissey telling us to "stop watching the news," I think he does watch the news, and Face the Nation is an old institution that someone of his generation would be more likely to watch than someone of Knutson's, and Morrissey was the one who wrote Israel.

Here's my theory: Morrissey watched Sanders and agreed with him (no ceasefire, let Israel prosecute the war on Hamas, just be more careful please and think of the children) and went online with the thought of perhaps posting something related to it. He drunkenly went down a Bernie Sanders rabbit hole, found this (or made this), and here we are. Then again, is Face the Nation broadcast in Australia or New Zealand?
He'd have been able to see the segment on YouTube...

None of us can be sure, of course, but it's my suspicion. I think it was when he first debuted Notre-Dame that Occam's razor became sufficient to solve the mystery of pundits like Watson and Vance being promoted on Morrissey Central. I believe someone on here said, "OMG it's him and it's always been him." And things like the unformatted pictures and these horrible photoshops betray a boomer's hand rather than a millennial's. And I don't think anyone but him would be so tickled by every last amateur YouTube cover from all over the globe. It's so appallingly unprofessional, there's almost no way it can be anyone paid or instructed to maintain a decent site.

Unfortunately for you Aubs - Jay Joannides - Morrissey's cousin & production manager liked Paul Joseph Watson videos on Twitter & follows Ezra Levant - who pushed the Notre Dame terrorist bollocks on Rebel News.

And SER has been photomontaging for years - as well as having these things directly aimed at him by "fans" who want him to post it.

Easiest thing in the world to get Morrissey worked up about the media lying, or 'forgotten' murdered children, or unstunned cows - just by dropping it into the conversation - so as well as these posts, there's 'political-ish' stage banter the "fans" can spin.

Team M should cut it out.

Before there's nothing left.

Unfortunately for you Aubs - Jay Joannides - Morrissey's cousin & production manager liked Paul Joseph Watson videos on Twitter & follows Ezra Levant - who pushed the Notre Dame terrorist bollocks on Rebel News.

And SER has been photomontaging for years - as well as having these things directly aimed at him by "fans" who want him to post it.

Easiest thing in the world to get Morrissey worked up about the media lying, or 'forgotten' murdered children, or unstunned cows - just by dropping it into the conversation - so as well as these posts, there's 'political-ish' stage banter the "fans" can spin.

Team M should cut it out.

Before there's nothing left.
Malarkey I think you've lost it. Unless Morrissey is merely a boy-king manipulated by a court of fascistic eunuchs acting as regents. Elder abuse happens all too often. But 'kill your darlings' darling.

You're right that there's no real proof. But the recent obsessive posts on chart positions suggests Morrissey way more than Knutson.
Of course. As I already stated. Some posts are directly from him.
With this one, there's also the fact that Bernie Sanders was on Face the Nation today. Despite Morrissey telling us to "stop watching the news," I think he does watch the news, and Face the Nation is an old institution that someone of his generation would be more likely to watch than someone of Knutson's, and Morrissey was the one who wrote Israel.

We don’t know what Donnie watches or doesn’t. Nor do we know his politics or thoughts on the recent conflict.

And just because Morrissey sings ‘stop watching the news’ doesn’t mean that he himself can stop himself. The song lyric can be directed at himself as a reminder to stop watching the news, but even he doesn’t listen to his better wiser half.

I really can’t imagine Morrissey going through that much trouble with trying to inform himself about recent developments.

Again, we have no proof.

Malarkey I think you've lost it. Unless Morrissey is merely a boy-king manipulated by a court of fascistic eunuchs acting as regents. Elder abuse happens all too often. But 'kill your darlings.'

It might have seemed as if it was helping when he was getting attacked by the Guardian & was trending on Twitter.

They're not the only ones getting sucked into this kind of thing.

And here I thought it was going to be something to do with Morrissey having previously supported Bernie Sanders, and Sanders now being hawkish on Israel/Palestine (as I would guess Morrissey might also be).
I thought it might have something to do with dog face Winnie wong, aka thepoliticalrevolution

What quotes am I spitting?
Quotes bit was about Mozzer whether he uploads or allows it. :highfive:
Silence for several years, but now mostly about Israel's "right to exist," "right to defend itself" against Palestinian invasion, sending a few billion more for the Iron Dome, opposition to any ceasefire in Gaza. The machine reabsorbs.
Thanks. The issue where Bernie Sanders turns into someone else, apparently. Zionism is lucrative but ultimately anathema for Jews. Good Christians they wanna kill you.
Eliminating the Book of Revelations from the final cut for the Bible, along with all the other texts rejected, would have saved so much trouble.

Unfortunately for you, Malarkey, none of this precludes Morrissey holding similar views himself. Please don't come back at me with cherry-picked quotes. Morrissey wrote Notre-Dame and he wrote Israel. Incidentally, Anne Marie Waters' party was very pro-Israel, which may've also been part of the appeal.

Gavin McInnes, who I do not take as a reliable source, nevertheless claims Ezra Levant knows Morrissey. And while that may be an exaggeration or even an untruth, it's still more plausible than your own wild speculation that this is all an elaborate plot by his cousin, nephew, and tour manager to sabatoge his career. (I'm not going twelve pages with you).

I don't understand what Morrissey Central is for, frankly.

Moz Solo is all you need. It's always been there. He owes this website a humongous 'thank you' which, of course, will never come.

What I witnessed myself yesterday:
1. SER comes online via FB messenger @ ~11.35pm
2. SER posts X story with Please.../dancing ~11.42
3. 22min later, Central post linking to SER's X acc. post.

Over the years of closely logging activity on socials, that type of pattern has occurred on many, many occasions.
Join the dots as you wish.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom