Best guy kisses

Any other straight women here that are fag-hags?

No.

8214.jpg

I'm not a fag hag at all. I hate being around girls that act all girly, so why would I wanna hang around guys who act all girly? no thx.

When did America go and get Queer as Folk?:eek:

I thought American Tv was all squeaky clean and moral?

I thought Little Britain shocked the poor dears!!

The scales have fallen from my eyes!!:p

About being a fag hag

A long time ago I read a blog written by a fag hag that was very interesting. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore, so from the top of my head:

For her, being a fag-hag is a more than just being around gay men. She feels a deep empathy with the gay men experience, and in a way she feels she is a gay man. She often is attracted to gay men, and she sees it as something different that being attracted to men in general, because the fact that they are gay plays a role in why she's attracted to them.
For her, being a fag hag is a part of who she is, a part of her identity. She also suggested that being a fag hag is in fact a gendered identity, like being a Woman, a man and/or a transgendered person.

I'm not a fag hag at all. I hate being around girls that act all girly, so why would I wanna hang around guys who act all girly? no thx.

Are you saying that all gay men act girly? I have tons of gay male friend and I can assure you that at least 50% of them are as butch as they come.
Not nice to stereotype people nugz, especially coming from someone with great liberal views like your good self. :(

Are you saying that all gay men act girly? I have tons of gay male friend and I can assure you that at least 50% of them are as butch as they come.
Not nice to stereotype people nugz, especially coming from someone with great liberal views like your good self. :(

no i did not say that. but when i think of fag hag, i think of girls hanging out with guys who they can do girly stuff with. like shopping and stuff. i know not all gay dudes act girly. i have a co worker whos gay and i didnt even know til he told me, and well, showed me the purple fairy tattoo on his leg. :p

^^^^^ ohh queer as folk viewers here;)
they played the smiths twice! (how soon is now .first season)
and in the background " back to the old house" -in a later season - very hard to hear because the music was played in the bar on a low volume during a scene when brian realized that he actually loves justin ..
we need a QAF apprication thread-quick!:guitar:
i have never watched the uk (manchester) version only know the US version (which got aired on german tv with a few years delay too bad it ended after season 5
loved the love scene when sigur ros was played ..

there are so much.. but the most recent men kiss i saw was this
-BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN(saw it yesterday)
the desperation in which they kissed:)

ca 0.40

during 1.55

and with how soon is now but its only scenes from the film set together looks like the person who made the film cut it herselfso the scenes looks snatchy and fast

Last edited by a moderator:
no i did not say that. but when i think of fag hag, i think of girls hanging out with guys who they can do girly stuff with. like shopping and stuff. i know not all gay dudes act girly. i have a co worker whos gay and i didnt even know til he told me, and well, showed me the purple fairy tattoo on his leg. :p
I personally hate that expression, fag hag is just too ugly.
Yes I do have an affinity with gay men and sometime feel like a gay man in a woman's body but I don't hang around in gay bars and clubs just to meet gay men.

Thanks again for the new friends I've made here just from this thread.

Call me a fruit-fly enabler anyday, HAWT men... :guitar:

Chris Meloni and Lee Tergesen

Robert Downey, Jr. and Val Kilmer

^^^^^ ohh queer as folk viewers here;)
they played the smiths twice! (how soon is now first season)
and a second time in the background " back to the old house"
-in a later season - hard to hear because the music was played in the bar on a low volume during a scene when brian realized that he actually loves justin ..

We need a QAF apprication thread-quick!:guitar:
I have never watched the uk (manchester) version would love to though, I only know the US version (which got aired on german tv with a few years delay- too bad it ended after season 5 loved this one love scene when sigur ros was played ..

back to the orginal thread theme:

(...........................)

^I was wrong with a Smiths song it wasnt Back to the old house it was Unloveable
http://www.princessofbabylon.com/songlist.html
quite some time ago since i saw season 2...:D
Episode 206:
Unloveable The Smiths ; Debbie talks to Brian about Justin
(and their undefined "relationship" )
dont have a soundcard but that is it probably

and how soon is now is from
Episode 115
How soon is now -The Smiths: ( Brian pick's up Picture of his Dad (after coming out to his parents) / End Credits

a little smiths cross referrence : an music artist named handsome devil is listed!
no idea what the music of him sounds like...
Further nice songs listed: GANG OF FOUR, jay -jay johansson , David Bowie ,The Stooges
Buzzcocks( with orgasm addict ,the song which linder did a cover artwork for)
Mogwai, Bikini Kill, folk implosion, the cure, Broken Social Scene, suede ,tv on the radio ,doves, dears ,Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Bright Eyes, magnetic fields ,muse and some more
loved the love scene when sigur ros was played
episode 202
Svefn-g-englar Sigur Ros :Brian and Justin Make Love / End Credits

Initially, most of the actors kept their real-life sexual orientations ambiguous in the press so as not to detract from their characters, causing much speculation among the viewing audience[citation needed]. Since that time, Randy Harrison(JUSTIN), Peter Paige(Emmett), Robert Gant(Ben) and Jack Wetherall(Vic) have stated that they are gay, Thea Gill(Lindsay) has stated she is bisexual, and the rest of the cast have stated they are straight (i.e, Gale Harold (Brian), Michelle Clunie(Melanie), and Hal Sparks(Michael)) but have for the most part avoided public discussion of their orientation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_as_Folk_(U.S.)

Back
Top Bottom