Bona Drag signed pre-order

Call me sad (and you will), but I ran my finger over the siognature, and I also think it's crayon rather than pen.

P.

You want sad my friend? I sniffed it :o
I was about to run my finger over it, but halted as I thought I might smudge or streak it. I would then be crushed, utterly!
We really need a new record/tour....

Ooops, my landlady was bit forgetful to put the mails in unnoticeable place.

Yes, I got it!

I don't know how to thank Steve, thank you very much for your professionalism. :)

Last edited:
I am reliably informed that my poster has arrived today. :)
My heart skipped a beat when my missus told me that the postman had folded the poster in half to get it through the letterbox. :mad:

Fortunately, following close inspection, it turns out that no permanent damage was done. No creases are visible, the envelope must have sprung back up to its original size upon hitting the floor. :thumb:

Sad thing is that I'm in Bristol at the moment and won't get to see it until Friday night. Still, glad it has arrived. Can't wait to get home... :D

Thank you very much Steve for your perseverance and a HUGE thank you to Moz for not letting your fans down!.

Cheers,

I.R.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well look. I've just been told in no uncertain terms by Mrs F, that there's no way that this is going up in the house. So...what I've decided to do, is offer it to someone who wasn't lucky enough to get one. I may go and put it in a frame or just leave it for the eventual recipient to do so. I shan't put it on Ebay, but what I will do is take offers from people here then donate the proceeds to Compassion In World Farming. Offers by PM.

P.

Well look. I've just been told in no uncertain terms by Mrs F, that there's no way that this is going up in the house. So...what I've decided to do, is offer it to someone who wasn't lucky enough to get one. I may go and put it in a frame or just leave it for the eventual recipient to do so. I shan't put it on Ebay, but what I will do is take offers from people here then donate the proceeds to Compassion In World Farming. Offers by PM.

P.

You could tell Mrs F to pack her bags.

I can't believe some douche has put his on Ebay. What a prick. He is lucky enough to get one and he makes money on it. It should of been given to a real fan instead of a Berny Madoff.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Bon...?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item3f052101e3

Times are hard Roky don't judge to hard we don't know Circumstances, plus we all don't see these things the same seller is obviously a fan to be in the first 200 pre orders, i didn't get one in time. One mans religeous relic another mans scribble on a bit of paper. The £200 this will fetch means a fan will buy it, all be it a well off fan, it'll end up with whom it should be with.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You want sad my friend? I sniffed it :o
I was about to run my finger over it, but halted as I thought I might smudge or streak it. I would then be crushed, utterly!
We really need a new record/tour....

ROFLMAO, ahh bless you both, I have to say idve done the same.
im insanely jealous, as I missed out on this. but so happy for you all to finally be getting what you were promised.

Steve, thanks for your perseverance on this and what a fantastic end result.

They say you really find out about people when they deal with issues and you are clearly great people to do business with.

You were let down badly but have seen it through and I will certainly push my future pre orders through yourselves.

Thanks again.

P.

damn damn...
such a lovely idea, but im not even gonna offer you a bid, my measly budget couldnt stretch further than the lowest offer you'll prob get.
may it go to a loving home.

P.

damn damn...
such a lovely idea, but im not even gonna offer you a bid, my measly budget couldnt stretch further than the lowest offer you'll prob get.
may it go to a loving home.

We're in the same boat then you and me, Lottie. I could however offer a 3-year-old for it. (pm me if you're interested :p)

Jackie shall we club together and offer him what we can and then timeshare it?

Did I mention its my BIRTHDAY soon.... and ive had a crap year...
*puppy eyes*

Jackie shall we club together and offer him what we can and then timeshare it?

Did I mention its my BIRTHDAY soon.... and ive had a crap year...
*puppy eyes*

Yeah, one week each, you can have him for christmas and I'll have him for easter.

Have I mentioned that it was my birthday 12 days ago?... Oh, and I also have the Morrissey in paper that I stole fom south bank to trade it for!

Have I mentioned that it was my birthday 12 days ago?... Oh, and I also have the Morrissey in paper that I stole fom south bank to trade it for!

OI!!! that was my plan, i had it first, gerroff!!
oh and BTW you wouldve never got that cut out had WE not encouraged you to go steal it.. :p

OI!!! that was my plan, i had it first, gerroff!!
oh and BTW you wouldve never got that cut out had WE not encouraged you to go steal it.. :p

Hey, I was the one who stood with it on the tube for over an hour while everyone was staring. I do however have a feeling that if it's no to a poster it would definitely be a no to a 2 meter high paper-Morrissey.

Hey, I was the one who stood with it on the tube for over an hour while everyone was staring. I do however have a feeling that if it's no to a poster it would definitely be a no to a 2 meter high paper-Morrissey.

:lbf::rolleyes:

signed bona drag update

i have today received my signed goods from recordstore.co.uk .. but it was not a signed sleeve it is a signed poster of the inner sleeve back photo ! the signature is not the usual printed morrissey in capitals butmore of a traditional swirled signature ! has anyone else received the same poster and if so do you think this is a genuine signature ?

Re: signed bona drag update

i have today received my signed goods from recordstore.co.uk .. but it was not a signed sleeve it is a signed poster of the inner sleeve back photo ! the signature is not the usual printed morrissey in capitals butmore of a traditional swirled signature ! has anyone else received the same poster and if so do you think this is a genuine signature ?

Quite the joker you are huh? Did you even read and see what others have posted before yours? :confused:

Re: signed bona drag update

Quite the joker you are huh? Did you even read and see what others have posted before yours? :confused:

The post was moved from the general discussion forum so I don't think he's joking. He has simply missed the information.

Back
Top Bottom