Budapest - Millenás Teáum (Oct. 12, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Reader Meet Author / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Photo: mriopls / Instagram. Link sent by an anonymous person.

budapest.jpg

Last edited:
Live set updates on the Blue Rose Society site WorldofMoz.blogspot.com . And don't forget to check out Morrissey's latest tweets @BRSChairman, including his interactions with Boy George. You were told 4 years ago and you ignored - don't is it again. #AskBoy

Look at the desperate types who tweet this guy. One of them even looks like Cathy Bates. Scary as f***.

All in all, despite the tame setlist, it was a great night. Mostly thanks to a enthusiastic bunch at the front. Especially halfway it got a bit boring. It's something I've seen him do all the time lately. I'm not sure if it's because he likes those songs that much or simply because it costs too much energy to throw around more up-tempo songs. The Mexican version of FOTGTD is funny, but also making it a slower song.

The queue outside took forever. Having only one bar in the entire venue was the reason for another queue inside as well. The place itself is nice, very basic but a fine place to see a show. The sound was also good.

He entered the stage at 21:35 and ended the show roughly at 23:10. His voice, as always, was great. Gustavo brings a lot of energy and musical talent to the stage.

Too bad there wasn't an afterparty. But fortunately Budapest has enough bars to cool down. Like most Moz gigs, it wasn't just locals. At the venue and at the airport I met some nice Austrian, German, French, Croatian, British and Irish fans.

A city and a trip to cherish.

Last edited:
All in all, despite the tame setlist, it was a great night. Mostly thanks to a enthusiastic bunch at the front. Especially halfway it got a bit boring. It's something I've seen him do all the time lately. I'm not sure if it's because he likes those songs that much or simply because it costs too much energy to throw around more up-tempo songs. The Mexican version of FOTGTD is funny, but also making it a slower song.

The queue outside took forever. Having only one bar in the entire venue was the reason for another queue inside as well. The place itself is nice, very basic but a fine place to see a show. The sound was also good.

He entered the stage at 21:35 and ended the show roughly at 23:10. His voice, as always, was great. Gustavo brings a lot of energy and musical talent to the stage.

Too bad there wasn't an afterparty. But fortunately Budapest has enough bars to cool down. Like most Moz gigs, it wasn't just locals. At the venue and at the airport I met some nice Austrian, German, French, Croatian, British and Irish fans.

A city and a trip to cherish.

let me translate:
boring set list
boring crowd
not sold out
boring show

but otherwise a great show.

let me translate:
boring set list
boring crowd
not sold out
boring show

but otherwise a great show.

You ain't got nothing better to do than writing bullshit? I guess the answer is no. How empty your life must be lol

Please help how this torrent works? Budapest gig was great, Moz in good humor, and fantastic public!

A great show indeed, and the second one on morrissey's favourite-list concert of European tour as well! I missed Now my heart is full, and why on Earth did he replace Boxers with Action is My Middle Name? :/

Back
Top Bottom