But why Julia?

watercoloursun

I know she travels to see all of Morrissey's shows but how did Morrissey meet her? It seems he makes comments specifically to her everytime he's on stage. Are they good friends outside of the shows as well? *sigh* perhaps I'm just jealous...but I'm just curious as to what makes her so special above all other Morrissey crazed fans. ---Erin

my.php

The lady in the pink shirt!

moz makes treferance to julia ,its his way of thanking her for her devotion as a fan ......and i think thats about it really

watercoloursun said:
I know she travels to see all of Morrissey's shows but how did Morrissey meet her? It seems he makes comments specifically to her everytime he's on stage. Are they good friends outside of the shows as well? *sigh* perhaps I'm just jealous...but I'm just curious as to what makes her so special above all other Morrissey crazed fans. ---Erin

The only thing I envy is how much she gets to travel. I don't know how she hasn't gotten sick of seeing so many Morrissey concerts though. There's more to life than a pop singer. She's a sad case. Celebrity worship run amok. Surely someone with her time and resources should have a notion to be something more than the #1 Morrissey fan and shill.

Let's face it, the people who hate Julia are the ones who are jealous of her. They can come up with every explanation there is to justify their loathing but we all know what the real issue is, jealousy.

I want to know more about her! It's interesting.

anonnymouse said:
I'm sure he just views her as a useful idiot that will be cast aside at some point as Mossissey always does eventually.
I would like to shag her though myself.

You would know all about being a "useful idiot" as we keep you around simply to be made fun of. Don't feel bad, we "view you" as something far worse. Hey shitdick, what's a "Mossissey"? is this when you have too much bunghole bumming on the brain genius?

Nice job foreskin lint.

Last edited:
Mozhead said:
Let's face it, the people who hate Julia are the ones who are jealous of her. They can come up with every explanation there is to justify their loathing but we all know what the real issue is, jealousy.

It's amusing that you project your jealousy of Julia onto others. Is it so hard for you to believe that most of us wouldn't want to worship another mere mammal to the absolutely mad extent she does? It's frankly pathetic. If it makes her happy, though, more power to her. I don't want to worship him at all, and to the extent that I did fall into celebrity worship in the past it's because I used to be younger and a victim of an American cultural disease, and I've been moving on from that as I get older. I mostly just wanna play his CDs and catch a concert or two each tour. I don't stalk his house, I don't stalk him out shopping, I don't ask for his autograph, I don't want a piece of his shirt, and I'd probably be better off if I didn't follow news items about him so much (that's a habit that'll be tougher to break).

You'd actually be "better off" (and so would we), if you just stopped liking Morrissey period? that way, we don't have to listen to your nonsensical ramblings here day after day?

Infact, I'll bet Morrissey himself would be proud, glad,honored if you'd just go kill yourself? I know we all would.

Mr.Improper BITCH said:
You'd actually be "better off" (and so would we), if you just stopped liking Morrissey period? that way, we don't have to listen to your nonsensical ramblings here day after day?

Infact, I'll bet Morrissey himself would be proud, glad,honored if you'd just go kill yourself? I know we all would.

The way you use question marks annoys me.

Theo said:
The way you use question marks annoys me.

I think the question marks denote a Valley accent. You know, like "Hi? My name is Tiffany? I'll be your waitress tonight?" or "Oh my God? Melissa is like such a total bitch? Like, what-EVER?"

Yeah, I've lived in California. I do it myself sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom