Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

As somebody said previously, he mentioned the bad reviews California Son received and said
"But like the humpbacked whale, I keep soldiering on..." and I agree he did sound resigned rather than defiant.

Yes, he also keeps soldiering on in his idiotic support of ugly, divisive right-wing politics by defending extremist poster-boy bullies like Tom Robinson, promoting the ghastly For Britain fronted by Anne Walters (deemed too intolerant even for UKIP), inflammatory, multi-millionaire, public schoolboys like Nigel Farage, and making unbelievably ghastly statements such as that everyone prefers their own race.
But it's never really your fault, though, is it Steve?

Probably off topic but two questions occured to me when I saw the photos from the latest Moz concert:
1. Where does Moz live? In hotels since he left Sweetzer in LA? Lausanne, LA, England, all of the above? Or basically in hotels cos he tours so much.
2. Where does he keep all his clothes/stage outfits? He must have a wardrobe like the one in The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe.

LION%20WITCH%20WARDROBE%20Thumbnail%20and%20Banner.jpg

Yes, it is from Episode 11 of the The Untouchables from 1959 called, You Can't Pick The Number: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Untouchables_(1959_TV_series)_episodes

In my next Following The Mozziah blog entry, I will be writing about all 16 of the pre-show videos, including the wonderful Tu Falta De Querer by Chilean singer, Mon Laferte: . This is what Morrissey Solo should be about, genuine Moz fans sharing information. Unfortunately, the haters who keep posting here, such as Uncle Twat, keep people away; including me the majority of the time. How wonderful it would be if the annoying negative c***s were banned. Don't forget to tune in to the next exciting episode of FTM:

Much love to the genuine Moz fans.
Much hate to the ex-fans.

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat

Dear Fans of Morrissey : Please do not listen to this Rat person ( If they are a person at all) That whole blue rose nonsense started because a female fan( now former fan) was engaged with their hypocrisy some years back .He stole the idea to make a big huge ordeal out of blue roses and the blue rose society he even thought that woman was Morrissey for a while .Ever since he took it upon himself to make everything in this Blue Rose Society about himself.He has bullied/stalked/harrassed people that entire time which is probably WHY most other fans do not like him he is kind of a jerk. If the message he were truly trying to spread were one of positivity why on earth did he steal this idea from someone then take it way too far and use it as a means to his own end and to gain attention for himself? The person he got that idea from is not like the demonic and negative person that he has been.She is a very unique and creative person. Any time he has even attended a concert there might be thousands of people there but he thinks that everything is for HIM. Please do not fall into this trap of him trying to be the "GOOD FAN" While everyone else is a "BAD FAN" he has stepped all over people and been abusive toward other female fans not to mention his constant online harassment of other fans who do not deserve it. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON ANYYATTENTION. HE IS A LYING SACK OF S*IT trying to gain your attention as a means to his own end.
People who are kind don't steal ideas from other people then step all over them just so they can gain attention and even if that had never happened there is absolutely no excuse for his appalling behavior and mistreatment of other female fans and the number of others he has stalked online. PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF HIS DRAMA AND LIES HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR ATTENTION.

Probably off topic but two questions occured to me when I saw the photos from the latest Moz concert:
1. Where does Moz live? In hotels since he left Sweetzer in LA? Lausanne, LA, England, all of the above? Or basically in hotels cos he tours so much.
2. Where does he keep all his clothes/stage outfits? He must have a wardrobe like the one in The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe.

He’s a couch surfer, crashed at my place the last time he was in town, snores a bit, but I somehow put up with it (earplugs).

Most things he puts in storage, the rest
to charity, you’ll find many a cat and dog beds at animal shelters blanketed with gold lamé and Gucci shirts.

Hope this information helps you.

;)

Yes, he also keeps soldiering on in his idiotic support of ugly, divisive right-wing politics by defending extremist poster-boy bullies like Tom Robinson, promoting the ghastly For Britain fronted by Anne Walters (deemed too intolerant even for UKIP), inflammatory, multi-millionaire, public schoolboys like Nigel Farage, and making unbelievably ghastly statements such as that everyone prefers their own race.

Ah skinny-twat...I was wondering how long it would take for you to make an appearance so you could spread your poison...I'm convinced it's you who is referred to in 'Swallow on my Neck'...what's it like being A simple man, Not much to gain or lose, Down the Old Valhalla Road Crematorium, Boring men with the same old patter? You know, like you do coming on here, boring us with the same old patter?

Utter knob.

Check out the lyrics also to 'Margaret On the Guillotine', & for every 'Margaret', insert 'Skinny' or whatever pseudonym you might be using at the time. So when will you ***? How Soon Is Now???

Not soon enuff 4 sure.

Ass wipe.

Urgggghhh, I smell skinny-skunk-disease on this one; most unpleasant!

It is natural to prefer your own race
Two studies by researchers at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto and their collaborators from the US, UK, France and China, show that six- to nine-month-old infants demonstrate racial bias in favour of members of their own race and racial bias against those of other races.

Why is everything deemed racist these days?

Personally , when I extract, I record all of them and sort accordingly ....the best going under the main title of trying to complete a whole show and then the other recordings seperate as AKTERNATIVE VERSIONS from that date......I do wish more people would record and post on YT because 60 seconds of Instagram is just a tease and really does no justice unless there is no you tube recording of that particular song ,then it falls under "a little is better than none" and beggars cant be choosy when wanting recordings of a certain show,especially one they didnt attend because of one thing or another

I also believe the recording people ,the unselfishness of fans like Doc,Jpowers,youself,FWD, and few others that do help others see the show thru their eyes are far and in between. I'm one fan that will always be appreciative of there works. And I'm planning to repay this loyalty with recording of the Houston show in a couple of weeks .

So thank you for your valid efforts, you are a winner and the reason I put up with the negative souls that lerck here, in the dark behind the curtains. So please dont stop doing what you do and others please record and post to keep the history of Morrissey alive forever

@ForgivemeJESUS

Merci !!
But it's mostly docinwestchester that we have to thank for its essential contribution !!

Last edited:

Of course it's natural but being so, or saying so isn't permitted these days without experiencing the onslaught of 'you're a racist' type comments from the politically correct brigade...& 'wipes' like skinny who pedal such shite.

I know black, & asian ppl, but if I do a quick reality check, birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

I'm white & so are my friends. That doesn't mean I dislike ppl of colour or hold them in any lesser regard. They mix in their circles; I mix in mine.

I'm with Moz on this subject.

Of course it's natural but being so, or saying so isn't permitted these days without experiencing the onslaught of 'you're a racist' type comments from the politically correct brigade...& 'wipes' like skinny who pedal such shite.

I know black, & asian ppl, but if I do a quick reality check, birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

I'm white & so are my friends. That doesn't mean I dislike ppl of colour or hold them in any lesser regard. They mix in their circles; I mix in mine.

I'm with Moz on this subject.

Good post. Very reasonable.:thumb: Very enlightened Moz like post.:thumb:

And just as important, where does Morrissey's cat live? S/He hardly flies from England to Lausanne to USA

50652_Capture_decran_2019-09-10_a_23.28.55_copie copie.jpg
Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) Partial.

I posted MP3 / 320 kbit/s

There are two sources from youtube:

Jim Powers” Above average audience recording (7,5)
160 Mo
Tracks: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/10/13/15/16/18/20/21/22

“Markit Aneight” Above average to Good audience recording (8,0)
100 Mo
Tracks: 1/2/3/4/9/10/13/18/20/21

(none is complete show)

1/How Soon Is Now? (Jim Powers)

2/ Alma Matters (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

3/ Hairdresser On Fire (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

4 / Suedehead (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

5/I Wish You Lonely (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

6/ Morning Starship (Missing)

7/ Wedding Bell Blues (Jim Powers)

8/ Lady Willpower (Jim Powers)

9/ I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

10/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

11/ If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me (Missing)

12/ Munich Air Disaster 1958 (Missing)

13/ That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

14 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked (Missing)

15 / Never Again Will I Be A Twin (Jim Powers)

16/ Back On The Chain Gang (Jim Powers)

17/ The Bullfighter Dies (Missing)

18 / Everyday Is Like Sunday (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

19/ Jack The Ripper (Missing)

20/ Some Say I Got Devil (Jim Powers and markit aneight)

21/ Satan Rejected My Soul (Jim Powers and(markit aneight)

22/ Speedway (Jim Powers)

In 'Downloads / Bootlegs'

Last edited:
Please bring this setlist to the UK or at best London in the New Year

Why don’t you find out for yourself :cry:

Two studies by researchers at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto and their collaborators from the US, UK, France and China, show that six- to nine-month-old infants demonstrate racial bias in favour of members of their own race and racial bias against those of other races.

You are completely right - babies do feel more comfortable with others of the same racial background. But most well adjusted, intelligent adults manage to forge friendships with other people regardless of their different ethnic background.

You are completely right - babies do feel more comfortable with others of the same racial background. But most well adjusted, intelligent adults manage to forge friendships with other people regardless of their different ethnic background.
That may be true, but only in small doses. Usually the majority of their friends are still their own race. And this applies to all races.

For example, when London was less multicultural than it is now, people actually mixed more. Whereas now most people stick to their own races. The more multicultural London gets the more there is a self-imposed apartheid.

Humans prefer familiarity. So do animals.

Back
Top Bottom