Can I download any of Morrisseys last years concerts here?

simonmoz

Large Member
are there any mp3s of morrisseys concert from last year available to download here, if so where please?

If you search in the forum you can find many of them. I searched for Glasgow and found this link in this thread, also Paris and Manchester. I believe most of the bootlegs here are uploaded in megaupload and if you're lucky the links will be still working. So just do a search for the gigs he did in 2006 (i put keywords glasgow 2006 etc). And here is a list of all the bootlegs so you know exactly what to look for. Hope this helps :)

The best way I've found to locate the 2006 bootlegs is to do an advanced search (click on search and then click on advanced search in the drop down menu) for "2006", and narrow it to the downloads/bootlegs forum. I've found 25 or so using this method. I know there are more I don't have - I'm at the point of looking through the tour dates and picking a few at random to specifically search for. It's amazing how many bootlegs there are for '06!

thanks, I clicked on one of the links and its just a load of adverts called megaupload or something, I didn't see a download - help!

unfortunately megaupload is what most here prefer for uploads. the download thing is right next to the megaupload logo (right side). if it says "download with premium" then it means there are no slots available and you have to reload the page until you're lucky and it lets you download. if you're still having trouble with searching the forums just ask and i (or anyone else) can find the links for you

If it asks for a 3 letter code, put in what you see (designed to stop automated downloading I think), give it 45 seconds or what ever it says, then there will be a button saying 'click here to download' on the right-click on this and it should give you the option of where to save it and it's all yours!
If you can't see this button, there may be a big advert on top that you can close and reveal it beneath.....
Hope this helps!

eeh it doesn't sound right, why would it be a .html file? it should be either .zip or .rar. which one did you download?

I think I right clicked on some sort of advert, when I try and open it, its just like an internet browswer file HELP!

If it asks for a 3 letter code, put in what you see (designed to stop automated downloading I think), give it 45 seconds or what ever it says, then there will be a button saying 'click here to download' on the right-click on this and it should give you the option of where to save it and it's all yours!
If you can't see this button, there may be a big advert on top that you can close and reveal it beneath.....
Hope this helps!

did you do everything shoey described? all you need is the grey download button, ignore the ads, also there's a big 'megaupload links' ad box that gets in the way sometimes, click the x button to get rid of it. and remember to wait for the 45 seconds to pass after you've entered the code

did you do everything shoey described? all you need is the grey download button, ignore the ads, also there's a big 'megaupload links' ad box that gets in the way sometimes, click the x button to get rid of it. and remember to wait for the 45 seconds to pass after you've entered the code

ok, I think I have a .rar file now on my desktop, how do I open it? HELP!

ok, I have done that (thanks for your patience) I installed rar, and a message came up from norton saying W32blasterworm. So I think that is ok now as it stopped it.

I don't know where the files extracted to they seem to have gone HELP!

ah, i have no idea what that norton message means. but if you lost the files you can right click the rar again and click 'extract here' so they will appear in the same folder

lol err dunno, burn a cd and all that? actually why dont you play them on your computer instead

do you have your speakers turned on? can't think of anything else, sorry :confused:

im sure you'll get it to work eventually, just mess about with your computer a bit. the tough part was the downloading and extracting

Back
Top Bottom