Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
Sam, yesterday was partly misunderstood. Please put your Hustler aside and do something archaic with horses, people and a quote from MLK. They all have to realise, that we support people's freedom of speech etc. I'm getting a headache and need to lie down. Let Damon know, I'll have tea with him in the lounge later.

Late night vodka bunker results in this f***ing nonsense. He's literally stewing in his own right-wing nutjob juices, and there's no one to tell him to stop, because he pays everyone to agree with him

He's an absolute disgrace, and dragging MLK into this is the stinking crust on top of the shit pie

such a bummer honestly

will always love the guy. will continue to love the guy.

but it's getting frustrating to me that he's upgraded from "being annoying" (which is awesome. thats why we love him. he's so annoying) to "being smooth-brained."

i can imagine him just sipping vodka for hours and hours straight and scrolling facebook until his eyes bleed, like too many of the people in my family.

moz man cmon dude. read a book that isnt oscar wilde or jordan peterson i promise you'll be glad you did

i think you'd like this lady, moz!! shes the new interim leader of the opposition and she is on fire!!!

and this amazing guy just announced hes running for prime minister!! there is hope for canada yet!!

So what if there's a Trump flag there? Are Trump voters the "bad" people who aren't allowed to speak?

I think it's because someone said it's impossible for political flags from the US to appear in Canada, unless they being held by operatives of the Canadian state.

I think it's because someone said it's impossible for political flags from the US to appear in Canada, unless they being held by operatives of the Canadian state.
uh there's a big difference between holding a confederate flag and a trump flag. trump actually had the power to affect and change things in the modern day, for the USA and by extension canada. the confederate flag does what exactly? like i said, i dont know. im canadian.

uh there's a big difference between holding a confederate flag and a trump flag. trump actually had the power to affect and change things in the modern day, for the USA and by extension canada. the confederate flag does what exactly? like i said, i dont know. im canadian.

The difference only exists in your head, you know that, there's no point to this dance.

ride em cowboy,never mind the politics,hundreds of horses riding along at the same time is a stunning site,one i would love to see.
if a horse has an argument with his rider does he say,get off my back.haha.

im watching the press conference the truckers did yesterday,seem like a well balanced bunch who just want a sit down to thrash things out and find an endgame,as usual the politicians answer is call in more police,has trudeau never seen The Warriors.
CAN YOU DIG IIIIITT.

Anyway, whoever is behind all this, Sam or Moz himself, please make it stop. This is not helping Bonfire of Teenagers getting released. This is not even helping the Canadian protestors. This is just stupid self-sabotage as usual.
No it's really important to show that you are on the right side. For Moz too. And you know he is right. The narrative has fallen worldwide, if you haven't noticed...

who cares what you think,biggest idiot on here.
He isn't and I experienced a kinder and more gentler @gordyboy9 at some point. Don't you realise that not every Morrissey fan wants to understand his way of thinking about the "problems of the world" the way you and a few others do? Actually, I came here in 1997 to talk about his great solo music, not even about The Smiths. And what's left of it? Bitterness all round. But you're welcome to see it differently.

He isn't and I experienced a kinder and more gentler @gordyboy9 at some point. Don't you realise that not every Morrissey fan wants to understand his way of thinking about the "problems of the world" the way you and a few others do? Actually, I came here in 1997 to talk about his great solo music, not even about The Smiths. And what's left of it? Bitterness all round. But you're welcome to see it differently.
this is a person who no matter what i write hits the big thumbs down button,no debate no discussion,someone who seldom posts on here compared to most others.the thing about me is im honest and dont mind criticism as long as the critic has a decent point,this person doesnt.

this is a person who no matter what i write hits the big thumbs down button,no debate no discussion,someone who seldom posts on here compared to most others.the thing about me is im honest and dont mind criticism as long as the critic has a decent point,this person doesnt.
Well, boo hoo. I only press the dislike button, when you're saying something stupid. Which is quite often, actually.

Back
Top Bottom