Morrissey Central "CARMEN VANDENBERG AT LEEDS" (July 13, 2023)

Sam posted it. Screeching, howling mess to me, but, either way, I really couldn’t care less whether Morrissey likes her or not, to be honest, I’m done though. I’ll let you kids have at it 😀
Stick Vauxhall on, and we’ll see you in a Bette mood tomorrow.

I don’t think you have read that but I hope you have. All I have seen is Alain repeatedly saying he hasn’t fallen out with Morrissey and that his issues are with the tour manager Donnie Knutson. Maybe there is scope for him to return. I always thought it unlikely that Carmen was a permanent appointment, she has too many external interests.
A little bit clearer now. At least the falling out is not with Morrissey.

Sam posted it. Screeching, howling mess to me, but, either way, I really couldn’t care less whether Morrissey likes her or not, to be honest, I’m done though. I’ll let you kids have at it 😀
You, me, and thousands more. It feels like he has been trending down for years and he finally jumped the shark with this lineup. This is as low as it gets. He's toast.

Number one, I feel like this post is a kind of riposte to some of the conversations been had on these boards. Oh they are watching alright ;)

Secondly they chose a clip of her butchering the song :ROFLMAO:

Oh my goodness, child. I thought the very same thing, so you see, in this case it doesn’t matter. Anyway, I want you all to enjoy the posts. I will leave it be ❤️
as i look into my crystal balls i can see you back here tomorrow.

Jeff Beck thought otherwise. I trust he knew more about guitar playing than you will ever know.

I'm happy for Jeff Beck, but that video of her playing Jack the Ripper and How Soon Is Now (which she butchered) are not very good, but hopefully they're isolated incidents.

Get rid of Jesse, bring back Alain.

A line up with Alain and Carmen sounds good to me.

If Tobias goes, then don't replace him. The band has been bloated since the addition of a keyboardist. Have Camila Grey be second guitar (and keyboard for piano ballads). Morrissey is best backed by a four-piece band, from the Gannon-era Smiths to the 90s line-ups.

If Tobias goes, then don't replace him. The band has been bloated since the addition of a keyboardist. Have Camila Grey be second guitar (and keyboard for piano ballads). Morrissey is best backed by a four-piece band, from the Gannon-era Smiths to the 90s line-ups

I apologize if i'm not reading between the lines well enough, but why on earth would Tobias leave? Is he not the musical director?

I don't think Tobias is likely to leave. I was just responding to the suggestion, "get rid of Jesse." I doubt Morrissey is going to take the advice of people on a forum he claims not to read, so this is idle fun with hypotheticals.

I don't understand the Jesse hate from users on this site. You'd think he'd stolen your wives and wallets from the amount of vitriol that poor little Mexican dude receives.

I don't hate Jesse Tobias. I've defended him and his talent and even his looks on here. But if Morrissey decides it's time for Jesse Tobias to go, then out he goes. In five months the band might be Larissa Liveir, Juan Galeano Toro, and a drum machine named Mike Joyce Jr. and we'll still be bitching about things.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom