cheap trains to london

Cheap Train Tickets from Manchester-London

Hello,

As the bearer of the news of the Roundhouse gigs in the first place, I now bring even more pleasant news for you people from Manchester....

The link below is for the very cheapest train tickets from Manchester to London that are available. They start from £1 and cost no more than £9 - the only catch being that you print the tickets yourselves.

EDIT: Tickets are now available! Get buying, folks.

http://www.mobitix.thetrainline.com/VT/advancepurchase.aspx

I hope this helps some poor people (like me) out :)

Last edited:
Re: Cheap Train Tickets from Manchester-London

Hello,

As the bearer of the news of the Roundhouse gigs in the first place, I now bring even more pleasant news for you people from Manchester....

The link below is for the very cheapest train tickets from Manchester to London that are available. They start from £1 and cost no more than £9 - the only catch being that you print the tickets yourselves.

Unfortunately, at the moment you cannot book tickets for when the concerts happen, but check back in two weeks and then they'll become available. Have a look at a few example prices now:

f***. I just paid £25 for mine, on the Saturday, coming back sunday. £25 isn't much but yanno...

f***. I just paid £25 for mine, on the Saturday, coming back sunday. £25 isn't much but yanno...

Forgot to mention that it's Monday-Friday....woops!

It work well for me because I'm doing the Friday-Sunday concerts. yay!

Forgot to mention that it's Monday-Friday....woops!

It work well for me because I'm doing the Friday-Sunday concerts. yay!

that makes me feel a bit better actually! :D

Nice one for the heads up anyway.

i paid 12.50 each way from manchester to london, on virgin trains today, which i believe is very reasonable, compared to the 7 quid i pay daily from blackburn to manchester

its really irritating having moved from manchester recentlyish to discover i cant get cheap tickets from newcastle and have to get the mega bus erghhhh any suggestions

That megabus is a right slog, I hate it. But they do trains on their website too, I think they charge £13 but on the odd date they will have a promo for £2/3 or whatever, so it's worth checking out.

As a fellow newcastle resident i got my train tickets for just over £30 quid from central to kings cross online on gner.co.uk - book 2 singles tho cos its usually cheaper

I missed out completely as I couldnt get through to See tickets at all. By time I did - sold out!

Anyone got a spare for the Friday or Sat as also travelling from North West

:)
Hello,

Unfortunately, at the moment you cannot book tickets for when the concerts happen, but check back in two weeks and then they'll become available. Have a look at a few example prices now:

nice one captain,:Djust got the last of my gig tickets,
[fri-sun] so have just booked the train tickets,
£3.00 ew , £6.00 what a bargain ,once again thanks
for this and the gigs heads up announcement,
i am poor also bloody morrissey:D

:)

nice one captain,:Djust got the last of my gig tickets,
[fri-sun] so have just booked the train tickets,
£3.00 ew , £6.00 what a bargain ,once again thanks
for this and the gigs heads up announcement,
i am poor also bloody morrissey:D

No problem dude! I'm also doing the Fri-Sun gigs (obviously going home on the monday) and it'll also be costing me £6 in total. Absolutely brilliant! Cheaper than the fecking megabus, I bet.

Hey thanks for that! I had priced my return tickets at £60.00 so that has saved me quite a bit! :)

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

I wasn't aware that I'd posted? I'm on my Blackberry, which has a mind of it's own!

try national express east coast for tickets to london, just got two returns to edinburgh for 38 quid (bargain):)

have just booked to travel down on the saturday n return monday for the roundhouse gigs for 16 quid from donny to kings x . Bargain....
with nationalexpresseastcoast...:)

Back
Top Bottom