Christina Aguilera - Bionic

billybud71

Thank You, But No...
Okay, excuse my request, but can someone please share this album if you have it or a download link? I don't care for it, but my friend loves C.A....thanks in advance!!

It's £3.99 on Amazon, couldn't they just buy it?

Austin, Texas Baby! is that uncool?

well her voice is too mariah carey ish for as well..but its cool that an absolute mainstream artist works with the likes of santigold,ladytron and my beloved le tigre beside others(sia...etc)

Poor Christina.

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/100819/340/iy6rc.html&e=l_news_dm
Christina Aguilera has been forced to accept private gigs at weddings and Bar Mitzvahs following the cancellation of her US tour and poor sales of her album 'Bionic', according to reports.

'Bionic' was critically panned and flopped in the UK where it became the lowest-selling number one album for eight years and soon dropped out of the charts. The disc fared little better elsewhere and failed to reach the gold and platinum certifications of her previous releases.

Aguilera also came under fire for blatantly copying Lady Gaga's visual and sonic style. Responding to the allegations, Aguilera issued a message to fans on her website saying ""This is not the first time I have been unfairly pitted against another female artist, but it will be the last time I comment on the matter."

Speaking to Now magazine, a source said: "Christina's performing at Bar Mitzvahs and weddings. She wanted to charge £1.3 million a time but her hubby Jordan Bratman convinced her to lower it to £157,000 so she'll get more gigs."

Back
Top Bottom