Corrissey hits 2000th post, and ~10th non-frinky post!*

Let's have a round of applause for the legend who taught Morrissey the word "frinky" and all-around SoLow party girl!

Not to mention her uncanny ability to frink up even the most innocuous discussion!

Congratulations on 2000 posts in a frighteningly short time, Corrissey--plus a slew of comments on the main boards!

pop.jpg

And shit, this took me so long to write that now she's not logged in anymore. :(

* Well, I'm guessing on the non-frinky post count because looking back through all 2000 would leave me feeling icky.

Last edited:
Oh, my, Cozza... (don't you love that? They gave you your own British nickname...)

I can't remember what you were drinking in Waukegan, so here's one of what I had:
stella_artois3.jpg

Cheers, girly... see you around town!

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! YAY!!! :)
Animated-ChampagneBottleExploding.gif

Um...should someone go over to the frink thread and tell her that there's a party going on in 'one of those other threads' in her honor? :D

Thanks, peeps. You guys crack me up.
Wow...2K...if only I had actually said somn worthwhile in all that time. Ha Ha :)

and cuz it's technically 'my thread'...

"DO YOU WANT SOME FRIES WITH THAT SHAKE?!"
frink.jpg

Congrats Corrissey!!!! I'm proud to be mistaken for a milf like you! haha! Way to go!!! :D

457398_49924579.jpg

yay corrissey! way to keep the frink going

Hey Corrissey!!! Congratulations....so this is where you spend all your time now! 2000 posts (do you have a day job???) that is amazing. I don't really spend that much time on the forum as I find it a little bit hard to use (a bit confusing).
dbowie (changed my nickname for the forum)
xxxxx

I think there is a photo of Moz in the Frink that is so high-res and huge you can count his nostril hairs... not like anyone would want to do such a thing. Well, except our guest of honor... I bet she does. ;):D

Wow. We've found the one thing I don't frink about, Moz nose hairs.

I agree with Kewpie. And the same guy who hosts that pic has another one that could be appropriate here:

rofl300.gif

ZOMG!

Jesus Christ Superstar. What the spandex?!! :confused: (tho I did love 300 =o)

Hey Corrissey!!! Congratulations....so this is where you spend all your time now! 2000 posts (do you have a day job???) that is amazing. I don't really spend that much time on the forum as I find it a little bit hard to use (a bit confusing).
dbowie (changed my nickname for the forum)
xxxxx

Hey dbowie! I do have a day job (ha!) but a boring one at that. I think being 'bored at employment' is a prerequisite for being on the forums! Yes I have crossed over, but it's all good. It's fun here, even tho you do get sucked in....that is if you allow yourself to and well, my willpower has never been my strong suit. Ah the devil will find work for idle hands to do...

I think being 'bored at employment' is a prerequisite for being on the forums! Yes I have crossed over, but it's all good. It's fun here, even tho you do get sucked in....that is if you allow yourself to and well, my willpower has never been my strong suit. Ah the devil will find work for idle hands to do...

True on every point.

Back
Top Bottom