crowded house tour

lilikoi

anyone going to see them? I saw them last night and it was AMAZING. it was in this tiny tiny venue smaller than a tiny nightclub (because aparently they are completely unknown in austria and have never been here before.....). easy to walk all the way to the front, great atmosphere, great sound, great songs. to be recommended.

why what?

Why bother ?

Sorry,just being flippant BUT have never really understood their appeal at all.
As for that "Always Take The Weather With You" song: why is it considered,by many,to be so good?
Can't see it myself though I did quite like Split Enz for a bit

Each to their own though

Why bother ?

Sorry,just being flippant BUT have never really understood their appeal at all.
As for that "Always Take The Weather With You" song: why is it considered,by many,to be so good?
Can't see it myself though I did quite like Split Enz for a bit

Each to their own though

yes, I also hate "weather with you" but there's more to them than their radio hits, I think. I love neil finns voice. and he's johnny marr's buddy :p

yes, I also hate "weather with you" but there's more to them than their radio hits, I think. I love neil finns voice. and he's johnny marr's buddy :p

Will have to have a listen as I know lots of people who love them

Any recommendations?

Will have to have a listen as I know lots of people who love them

Any recommendations?

my favourite songs are "into temptation" and "private universe". on their new cd there's a song with johnny on the guitar called "even a child". and I also like the "neil finn and friends" DVD a lot - which also features johnny on the guitar - and people like eddie vedder and someone from radiohead.

my favourite songs are "into temptation" and "private universe". on their new cd there's a song with johnny on the guitar called "even a child". and I also like the "neil finn and friends" DVD a lot - which also features johnny on the guitar - and people like eddie vedder and someone from radiohead.

Back
Top Bottom