Crystal Geezer, what does it mean?

D

Dave

Besides the obvious fact that Marilyn Manson was really big when this video was made, what does it mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno Dave. I think it's interesting that the children have created a parade of Ozzy's image with a funnel as his crown. About the only thing I use a funnel for is when I change the oil in my car. ANother interesting thing that he mentions is he should've married Lennon's daughter which is impossible since he never had one, so it's like a parade of impossible dreams. I'm not sure, I only watched it once.

But I will use this thread to do some crazy Christian analysis regarding the BP spill since nobody will ever look at this, it's well hidden. :thumb: So in gematria BP is 216. Considering the oil spill is equally a sign from God, though devastating, check out John 2:16. The oil companies plunder the temple of the earth and reap it's harvest. Earth fights back in a way exposing the greed. In so doing the earth suffers greatly, but in the long run, change. Big change.

John 2
Jesus Changes Water to Wine
1On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus' mother was there, 2and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, "They have no more wine."
4"Dear woman, why do you involve me?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."

5His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you."

6Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.[a]

7Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water"; so they filled them to the brim.

8Then he told them, "Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet."

They did so, 9and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10and said, "Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now."

11This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed in Cana of Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him.

Jesus Clears the Temple
12After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother and brothers and his disciples. There they stayed for a few days.
13When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

17His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me."

18Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?"

19Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

20The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

23Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name.[c] 24But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men. 25He did not need man's testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.

Maybe he was talking about Kyoko, or maybe he said Lenin. Did Lenin have a daughter? I thought the numbers on Ozzy's head must have meant somethng.

I think that the oil spill might possibly be of biblical proportions as they say, but I don't know if Jesus plans to turn it into wine.

Maybe he was talking about Kyoko, or maybe he said Lenin. Did Lenin have a daughter? I thought the numbers on Ozzy's head must have meant somethng.

I think that the oil spill might possibly be of biblical proportions as they say, but I don't know if Jesus plans to turn it into wine.

I think he's going to uncover some vinegar and make dressing.

I thought about the numbers on his forehead. It was I DEAD or IDEA'D or something. THen I got distracted...I'll look at it again later. I'm kinda on Symbolic Sabbatical as protest until I get laid. :straightface:

I have really high standards in the getting laid department though so if you play your cards right I'll have the entire video broken down and analyzed before the weekend. You'll have to keep reminding me though because my heart's not into it anymore.

Symbols Shymbols.

....I turned the Youtube clip off at 41 seconds, because I couldn't understand what Ol' MumbleGums was actually singing/saying.....

Nothing to do with this thread really (....well, it IS, seeing as Ozzy is on here.....)
I saw him in Liverpool, 1981/1982, and he was utter codswallop....

( ...And I Blagged my way in Free....Gawdd help those poor souls who actually PAID....)

The stage show was laughably/Tragically bad ( ...for Ozzy, anyway...).

Nothing seemed to go "Right" that night for the poor dear....His "Big" opening was Atop the speakers, with a HUGE Mirrored Cross....to reflect the stage lighting back into the audience..As he waved it Majestically, the Power "Blew", and he just stood there like a Total Knob for about 2 minutes, looking rather Foolish and useless.....and THAT was the opening!!!...It went rather Downhill from there...the audience were in stitches giggling and shouting "Duck Off you Fat Danker" ( or something similar) all the way through.
He also rather rudely told about 4 fans to "Duck Off....I'm busy" as he went into the theatre before the gig....and refused to sign any autographs or give Handshakes etc....for 4 fans!!
Prince of darkness ????
Prince of Shite
In My opinion....

....I turned the Youtube clip off at 41 seconds, because I couldn't understand what Ol' MumbleGums was actually singing/saying.....

Nothing to do with this thread really (....well, it IS, seeing as Ozzy is on here.....)

( ...And I Blagged my way in Free....Gawdd help those poor souls who actually PAID....)

Nothing seemed to go "Right" that night for the poor dear....His "Big" opening was Atop the speakers, with a HUGE Mirrored Cross....to reflect the stage lighting back into the audience..As he waved it Majestically, the Power "Blew", and he just stood there like a Total Knob for about 2 minutes, looking rather Foolish and useless.....and THAT was the opening!!!...It went rather Downhill from there...the audience were in stitches giggling and shouting "Duck Off you Fat Danker" ( or something similar) all the way through.
He also rather rudely told about 4 fans to "Duck Off....I'm busy" as he went into the theatre before the gig....and refused to sign any autographs or give Handshakes etc....for 4 fans!!
Prince of darkness ????
Prince of Shite
In My opinion....

I love Ozzy. He was my first favorite singer ever. I wish I could've seen him solo or with Sabbath before he began to forget the words to his own songs. Alas, I wasn't born.

Prince of darkness ????
Prince of Shite
In My opinion....

All this talk of ducks reminds me of one of the best signs I ever saw as my friends and I walked to the movie store to rent a movie. The sign itself was pretty self-explanatory. THe best kind.

4711846063_da2221d55f_b.jpg

Crystal, what system did you use to calculate gematria on English letters? On the calculator given on this site, BP comes up a value of 108.
http://real-world-news.org/numerics/english-gematria.html

Sorry, sometimes I do this:

4712653610_f32dc1bf35.jpg

THe system of gematria I was trained to use is very simple, but someimes you can get instruction to do it backwards to get an answer. A=1, B=2, etc.
B is 2. P is 16. If we used your system this is the answer in John we'd get,

"All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them."

I hope that answers your question.

when the lights went out did Ozzy scream, "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrron"?

Speaking of Oz, do you think The Learning Channel has so many shows on midgets because the ghost of L. Frank Baum is working out his own favorite story on the great stage that is life? :p

Tags
fail
Back
Top Bottom