Curious as to who the other person in this photo is?

Spooked

IMG_4527.jpeg

Looks kinda like Billy Bragg

I thought that too at first glance. The shoes and the plain outfit are right for Bragg, but unless he's been caught at a rare angle, the profile isn't his. And I don't remember him having the triangle-shaped rockabilly sideburns like this fellow has (unless that's a trick of shadow).

I tried doing a reverse image search but nothing came up unfortunately. And did Moz and Billy Brag ever actually work together? I know Billy and Johnny did a song together, but I don't recall him and Moz hanging out much in the 90s

I was wondering if Alain as he can look wildly different depending on hairstyle/skinniness. He changes quite a bit over the years.
They're working on something. Tim Broad the video director?

I was wondering if Alain as he can look wildly different depending on hairstyle/skinniness. He changes quite a bit over the years.
They're working on something. Tim Broad the video director?
Is it another vape or pen situation, where something from the horse's mouth would be the very thing to do the trick again?

It might help to try to establish when this was taken. To me, it looks post-Smiths and early solo years. Just a guess but somewhere between 1988-1992? @Spooked where did you get the pic?

It might help to try to establish when this was taken. To me, it looks post-Smiths and early solo years. Just a guess but somewhere between 1988-1992? @Spooked where did you get the pic?
I'll ask my friend in the morning. They sent it to me asking if it was Jake Walters, but I knew that wasn't right.

Is the guy a journalist maybe? Or a director for one of the Kill Uncle/Vauxhall music videos?

Yes. Looks to be a journalist during an interview, even if the photo looks a little posed. The journalist may even be a fan, by the look of it.

Another wild guess… 89-90???

Last edited:
Well, my friend texted back and said he wasn't sure. It had just come up for him randomly while he was looking for another picture. Do we know what Tim Broad looked like? I can't seem to find any clear photos of him. With how close him and Tim were before he passed, I would think Moz' posture towards this guy would fit.

... Do we know what Tim Broad looked like? I can't seem to find any clear photos of him. With how close him and Tim were before he passed, I would think Moz' posture towards this guy would fit.
I'm leaning towards it being Gene's Martin Rossiter having looking him up now.

Always wondered what Tim Broad looked like. Not sure it's him on camera here (Hulmerist filming):
HulmeristCameraMaybe2.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure, Not Tim. Hmmmm …

@Famous when dead is this Tim Board in Hulmerist filming ? (I always liked to imagine it was him, since I’ve never seen a photo. )

Time stamped

I believe David & I went through a pile of information in 2021 to come up with (in no way complete):
(I think the camera on shoulder was discounted as being him).
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom