Current state of music today......................more things pissing me off,part 2

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that says hostels are a no no
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that says hostels are a no no

Did i hear this right???? are f***in people that goddmaned stupid that they'd proclaim:

simple plan,good charlotte, and so many of these other shitty bands as "punk"??? wtf is this?????? Thats not "punk" its GARBAGE!!!!!!!!.

Same with this f***in incessant need now all of a f***in sudden to play this useless,nonsensical,pathetic "rap" on every goddamned f***in station on tv. When mcdonalds commercials are "rap heavy",you know we're in a f***ed up world.

I dont know who was f***in blowin the fine folks(yeah right) at mtv to play this f***in crap,but i can assure you,I wish the ride ended a while back. Everything has to be rap or some f***in shitty band that no one gives a f***ity fick fickity fick f*** fickity fickity f*** about.

They wont play morrissey,but they'll play every f***in useless f***in rap song????? what the f*** is a ying yang twin and who told these f***in anus's they could rap?????And...how did it makes its way onto my television??? every goddamned time I change the channel,no matter what channel,i see some sort of "rap" corrolation....Im sick to death of it.

It needs to end.

People...there is no one in music who means more than morrissey!!!!!!!!!

Radio's a f***in joke too. Kroq plays these f***in shittier than shitty bands and hypes them up to be "punk" and so on. the ataaris are not 'Punk"...garbage maybe...but not punk. if you have to do a cover of a song done by don henley to get your shitty band on the radio(or any cover from any band),you know you,and your band suck more cock than jenna jamison.

The record companies are a bunch of useless f***wits who are too busy trying to sue everyone and their uncle for downloading. Hey,you put out shitty music nowadays,so anyone caught "downloading" metallica,simple plan,that fat slob pink,or anyone else non morrissey,should be sued for being f***in stupid enough to DL this shit in the f***in first place.Plus,they've ripped off so many people ovet the years(18 bucks for 1 cd??? are you f***in kidding me????),they've pissed off quite a few peeps. Now wonder why their sales are down. Gotta go out and buy the latest from the yeah yeah yeahs.....NOT!!!!!!!!! if you're seen by me buying this nonsense...you'll be beaten.

The music fans are totally f***in lost when it comes to good music. They're all brainwashed into thinking these bands are any good,they f***in suck suck suck. get a clue,...they f***in suck.

The bands themselves are a bunch of f***in jokes. Listen,if you couldnt sell 5 cd's two years ago(4 to friends and one to your dog),and now all of a sudden you're the biggest f***in band(see ANY BAND),you suck.

Stick to buying cd's of good bands: morrissey,the smiths,the plimsouls,DM,the cure,duran duran,pet shop boys,thompson twins and so on.

f***....if you're caught buying any cd';s from these shitty bands i mentioned above(simple plan,good charlotte,etc).you shouldbe beaten to within an inch of your lives.

Now,Im off to yoshinoya.

You are too funny man. Keep it up.

You are on a roll today, man.

Just to back up what you are saying with a few words of wisdom from Our Favorite Mancunian:

Index Mag./Feb./04

Morrissey:

Well, The Smiths became popular simply because of our songs. That doesn't seem to happen anymore. I never just hear a song. Everything that's released has weeks or months of promotion behind it.

Every artist being marketed now is a "ground-breaking, earth-shattering phenomenon."

They're reaching the nonthinking people who will just buy any CD that's familiar to them. All they're buying is the picture they remember seeing.

Hey Improper, BG seems to like what you have to say. Why don't you give him the 411 on...

the Strokes, or the Stroke-me-offs, as you call them?

Hey Pimp, Pops likes what you are saying. Why don't you give him the inside info on....

Franz Ferdinand, who are basically poster children for what the NME have declared cool, what we might call "flavor of the month?"

Re: Hey Pimp, Pops likes what you are saying. Why don't you give him the inside info on....

> Franz Ferdinand, who are basically poster children for what the NME have
> declared cool, what we might call "flavor of the month?"

Of course the Strokes can definitely claim to be above that! The NME didn't hype the shit out of them at all! No way!

Back
Top Bottom