Daily Mail: "Big Mouth Strikes AGAIN! Morrissey is filmed from his BA business class seat demanding to be 'let off' the plane..." (May 13, 2023)

70899613-0-image-a-19_1683881070705.jpg

Big Mouth Strikes AGAIN! Morrissey is filmed from his BA business class seat demanding to be 'let off' the plane that was grounded due to stormy weather

Excerpt:
Severe thunderstorms meant his flight from London Heathrow to the Irish capital was diverted to Shannon on the west coast of Ireland where it sat on the tarmac for almost two hours until the weather improved.

But once on the tarmac, witnesses said Morrissey demanded to speak to the captain and asked to be 'let off' the Airbus A320 as he didn't 'want to be hanging around in [a] coffin' for hours.

Video passed to MailOnline shows him standing at the front of the plane, in a blue suit, talking to a cabin crew member who is heard telling him: 'We have to put the paperwork in the computer, close the door and then off we go'.

Related item:

This whole thing is not a big deal, but call it what is douchey behavior caught on video... no reason to try to elevate it to something noble. Overall it's just sad that his career is in a state where this is what's being discussed instead of his art.
I don't think people would be as interested in it if he has not posted a panicked plea to not read the story once it came out. Naturally everyone got curious about what would make him so upset.

Nobody can accuse Morrissey of being racist while Gustavo Manzur is in his band.

If I were M’s estate, I’d get a clause in place to block Capitol from releasing BOT in the eventuality of his demise because it’s clear to see that that’s what they’re doing.
If Capitol owns it, an estate would not have standing, nor would Morrissey now.

I told them that Moz has an annoying, sharp tongue..., he doesn't shut up at all. Boys!!! That's my Mozuchisss!!!! I love you Moz!!!!? 😍 :tonguewink:

I wonder if he treats his band, record execs, etc like this. It would explain a lot.
I didn't quite understand what he said. What did Moz say? That repeated,. Regardless of what he said I didn't care too much because he is clearly "scared", panicoso,.but what did he tell , you can say f please!!!!

I wonder if he treats his band, record execs, etc like this. It would explain a lot.
I didn't quite understand what he said. What did Moz say? That repeated,. Regardless of what he said I didn't care too much because he is clearly "scared", panicoso,.but what did he tell you can say f please!!!!

He has been too rich for far too long of his life to care about staff feelings.
When the pilot asks stg like "please don't take it out on our lovely crew" it seems reason finally has access to Morrissey's zombrain as he listens and stops acting like a Bethlem Baby for about 5 seconds... But it does seem to take an eternity for him to get there and realize he's just a human being on a plane with other human beings all facing the same problem.
I imagine anyone accompanying him becomes a teenage slum mum dealing with a kid having a tantrum in a supermarket. I guess for some, the perks are worth the embarrassment...

Anyone having an experience with customer service here is going to have flashbacks of all the a*holes they've had to deal with.
Bonus point for stressing other passengers out as well. I would have told him to stfu but people were probably, er, star-struck ...or too tired.

Only he had some energy left ( well he gets plenty of rest).
And seriously, what's with the clapping, you old clapper? Were you a flamenco dancer in a past life? And was your stage name Perdita Tequila? Oh, ok then.

My advice would be to give up flying entirely. It's obvious that your generous contribution to climate change is going to catch up with you someday and the air might refuse to support you any longer too.

If I was M, Im not sure I would be too happy with AW, hes gone from being in the band to trying to almost be a M copycat, he tries to sing like him, write songs like him, do poses like him
Well he does still look a bit younger than the original, and is a better musician, so...if we're talking value for money ...

So Alain has left? Looks like even whyte lightning won't touch the old crate.

But hey, Jesse is such a great hostess I would feel like clapping if I remotely cared for that particular "krew".

Also, as a frequent liar you shouldn't be surprised by rough weather.(Are you?)

Last edited:
Morrissey drinks "rumors"? Most grown up people drink. What exactly is shocking about this?
See the third point of my original post and additionally enjoy the beautiful photo of Morrissey in front of his mother's recreated birthplace in Dublin in the neighbouring thread. It's about as meaningful as photos of kittens. All is well.

See the third point of my original post and additionally enjoy the beautiful photo of Morrissey in front of his mother's recreated birthplace in Dublin in the neighbouring thread. It's about as meaningful as photos of kittens. All is well.
The usual Morrissey emotional manipulation

Late tabloïd headline idea:

"Sad Clown Mozza says It Won't Fly as Cyclone Mocha says Everything WILL."

Next time your flight is delayed because of storms, try and think for a second of the havoc entire populations experience elsewhere in the world because of global warming caused in part by your career and lifestyle.
(I did say "try"...)

Also, next time you need to go to Ireland, make a 3-months pilgrimage out of it. Walk, swim, walk some more. And repent. :whip: (I totally would enjoy that)( but I don't need to go to Ireland at the mo.)

Happier flying days:

Not for Damon, by the looks of it, or whatever his downtrodden bag-carrier's name is. Who IS that guy?? I can't imagine humiliating myself in public the way he does, for any amount of money. A human luggage cart.

Not for Damon, by the looks of it, or whatever his downtrodden bag-carrier's name is. Who IS that guy?? I can't imagine humiliating myself in public the way he does, for any amount of money. A human luggage cart.
His boyfriend slave.

Poor baby!!! They don't understand it.. Moz next you must take clona(clonazepam!) Sublingual flash and goodbye panic!!! Damon should put it to sleep look at

Back
Top Bottom