Daisy of Love

No but I have had Kiwi lemonade in Penn Station at Charley's Grilled Subs.

IMG_0571.jpg

I may have walked by there I believe but did not get a kiwi lemonade. should I make it a point next time?

Mod went to the Supermarket and totally forgot it was on..

oh, hale naw.

#20, Kevin Youklis is about 20 lbs away from looking like David Wells.

I may have walked by there I believe but did not get a kiwi lemonade. should I make it a point next time?

oh, hale naw.

It is on the Western LIRR inside of Penn Station. If you do decide to stop by be sure to try the Chicken Philly Cheese Sub or Chicken Teriyaki Sub with all the trimmings (Mushrooms, onions and peppers with a bit of mayo and lettuce and tomato.) So good...

#20, Kevin Youklis is about 20 lbs away from looking like David Wells.

That may be true, but Wells couldn't hit like Youklis, so he can go ahead and gain 20lbs.Though he had some very fine moments,I bet he would be fun to hang out with.

That may be true, but Wells couldn't hit.Though he had some very fine moments,I bet he would be fun to hang out with.

Wells sat in the bleachers on opening day after he was finished with the ceremony. That pretty much sums it up.

Hijacked by a weekend sweep of the Yankees.BOO YAAH

lol - it was a good series nevertheless. Friday nights game and especially last nights game up to the seventh were nail biters as they kept going back and forth.

Tonight though, the sox had us good. The steal of home was still impressive and deflated any chance NY had.

lol - it was a good series nevertheless. Friday nights game and especially last nights game up to the seventh were nail biters as they kept going back and forth.

Tonight though, the sox had us good. The steal of home was still impressive and deflated any chance NY had.

It was a very enjoyable series.I am sure it will go back and forth all year, like they always do,I shall enjoy this while I can.

Oh yeah, what did Daisy have on tonight? (to keep on topic, haha)

It was a very enjoyable series.I am sure it will go back and forth all year, like they always do,I shall enjoy this while I can.

Oh yeah, what did Daisy have on tonight? (to keep on topic, haha)

since its already hijacked.

terence, i watched the history channel alot today. they had lots of stuff about the end of the world on. been scarin the crap out of me. :o

since its already hijacked.

terence, i watched the history channel alot today. they had lots of stuff about the end of the world on. been scarin the crap out of me. :o

Oh man, those shows are scary! though the scariest one i think is actually set after whatever disaster struck, what would happen to The worlds if everything died.CREEPY.

The swedes on Daisy of love annoy me to no end,what I have seen, and I usually love the Swedish!

Oh man, those shows are scary! though the scariest one i think is actually set after whatever disaster struck, what would happen to The worlds if everything died.CREEPY.

The swedes on Daisy of love annoy me to no end,what I have seen, and I usually love the Swedish!

i havent seen that one.

i watched one earlier that had like 5 different people/civilizations that all predicted the world would come to an end on december 21, 2012. and also about this "Web-bot" thing that scans the internet and predicts things. it was originally used for stock market stuff, but someone in june 2001, found it to say something about something bad happening in NY soon, and then obviously few months later, there was 9/11. and this web-bot thing is predicting some kind of world catastrophe happening in 2012.

now im watching some thing on nostradamus. im gonna have nightmares tonight. great. :o

i havent seen that one.

i watched one earlier that had like 5 different people/civilizations that all predicted the world would come to an end on december 21, 2012. and also about this "Web-bot" thing that scans the internet and predicts things. it was originally used for stock market stuff, but someone in june 2001, found it to say something about something bad happening in NY soon, and then obviously few months later, there was 9/11. and this web-bot thing is predicting some kind of world catastrophe happening in 2012.

now im watching some thing on nostradamus. im gonna have nightmares tonight. great. :o

I marvel at them. I actually downloaded off of iTunes the "Life Without People" episode from last year. Great stuff.

Tags
baseball sux emma ftw nugz <3 red sox nugz <3 yankees nugznotdrugz
Back
Top Bottom