Did Morrissey ever see Rourke and Joyce...

Is your name Joyce? I'm assuming not. It had nothing to do with you...so how can it be a 'kick whilst' you were down?!?!?:confused:
I thought we had gotten past your insecurity issues and can make a joke about good old Mikey. I mean look at him...he looks like a big lumbering goon sometimes....completely reminds me of Frankenstein. Hence...FrankenJoyce. :D

Are we off of our meds today? :confused:If you read Alma's threads...they has been nothing but welcoming and not at all contradictory. Where as you are slowly coming across as a raving lunatic.
Relax, as this is a really fun place for Moz/Smiths fans to interact. Everyone has different personalities, what one person thinks is funny...you might not. But, dude, seriously...it isn't all about you all the time...so take a deep breath and enjoy the site for what it is. :cool:

Couldn't have said it better myself! Dear,dear, seems like our new friend is suffering from a sense of humour by pass! Not a good condition if you're gonna play on the motorway that is our beloved solo!

Chill Still Ill...we are a friendly bunch if you let our warped humour wash over you!

All this time i thought it was the rest of the world with the problem. Now im surrounded by likeminded folk and i still dont fit in...

...I dunno, maybe it's me with the problem.

I think ill go and weep to some more Smiths songs.

I think ill go and weep to some more Smiths songs.

Weep?

Don't most of them (a few notable exceptions of course) make you roll around on the floor laughing until you are almost sick?
They do me :D

Weep?

Don't most of them (a few notable exceptions of course) make you roll around on the floor laughing until you are almost sick?
They do me :D

Seriously! I don't get the miserable thing about the music sometimes. :confused: My friend was asking me the other day how I could listen to a Morrissey CD in my car without wanting to drive it off the road?!?!
Listening to Morrissey or the Smiths always puts me in a great mood for some reason. Someone in another thread used the words 'humor' and 'defiance' in describing the music. I think that's a good way to explain what I love about their music. :)

I guess if your depressed you see the sadness in His lyrics, If your optimistic about life (your very lucky) then you see the funny side of His lyrics.

As for weeping, i defy anyone who can listen whole-heartedly to Everyday Is Like Sunday, hearing his harrowing voice/feelings expressed on such a deep level and not feel touched to there very core!

I guess if your depressed you see the sadness in His lyrics, If your optimistic about life (your very lucky) then you see the funny side of His lyrics.

As for weeping, i defy anyone who can listen whole-heartedly to Everyday Is Like Sunday, hearing his harrowing voice/feelings expressed on such a deep level and not feel touched to there very core!

I often cried when I listened to Radiohead. I did (and still do) for some Smiths songs too (and one or two Moz solo songs), not because I was sad, but mainly because they're too beautiful. When I was very depressed years ago I used to listen to the saddest Radiohead songs, it was like sadness x sadness = momentary happiness.

I often cried when I listened to Radiohead. I did (and still do) for some Smiths songs too (and one or two Moz solo songs), not because I was sad, but mainly because they're too beautiful. When I was very depressed years ago I used to listen to the saddest Radiohead songs, it was like sadness x sadness = momentary happiness.

Yes Radiohead is another band like you i listened to years ago when i was really down. Bullet proof..i wish i was had me in tears of sadnesss everytime.

Some Morrissey songs have me in tears, not always tears of sadness, sometimes tears of joy. I would call myself emotionally unstable and some Morrissey songs are like emotional rollercoasters, expressing thoughts and feelings i frequently feel.

Back
Top Bottom