Did Morrissey give out candy on Halloween??

Theo

Morrissey used to have a house in America.

When Halloween came around, did he give the trick-or-treating kiddies candy?

Or was he too much of a celebrity bigshot?

Hey, If Larry David has to put up with the brats then so did Morrissey...

Morrissey probably went out trick or treating himself and let the maid give out the treats to the kids.

That's funny - I was just thinking about that Larry David Halloween bit. I think Mozza would be just the same!

The little bastards that knock on our door aren't even from this neighbourhood! That shouldn't be allowed-they should only do their neighbourhood... my gran answered, she should have told them to f*** off. And their costumes were crap-they should earn their sweets with good costumes and, if not, they should tell a story or do a dance or something...

i can't see him giving candy. but not because he's a celebrity, because he's awkward. i don't think he's the sort to readily open the door.

The little bastards that knock on our door aren't even from this neighbourhood! That shouldn't be allowed-they should only do their neighbourhood... my gran answered, she should have told them to f*** off. And their costumes were crap-they should earn their sweets with good costumes and, if not, they should tell a story or do a dance or something...

dude, thats harsh! haha

when I was little I used to go to different neighborhoods all the time. nicer neighborhoods where there the houses were all close together and stuff.

be nice to the kiddies!! :cool::p

dude, thats harsh! haha

when I was little I used to go to different neighborhoods all the time. nicer neighborhoods where there the houses were all close together and stuff.

be nice to the kiddies!! :cool::p

I wouldn't mind if they tried... if they don't have a costume or something and they come as... I dunno, Jason Donovan, that's fine by me! But a few years back someone older than I am now came with a Ying and Yang on one cheek saying he was Jackie Chan!:p

I wouldn't mind if they tried... if they don't have a costume or something and they come as... I dunno, Jason Donovan, that's fine by me! But a few years back someone older than I am now came with a Ying and Yang on one cheek saying he was Jackie Chan!:p

well if it was some older kid with no costume, I'd probably give him a dirty look but still give him candy cuz im nice like. but i mean, 10 and under, they don't have to be too elaborate.

i shouldnt talk. the bell rang a few minutes ago and i didnt feel like getting up, so...I didnt. :p

more candy for meeeeeee! :D

well if it was some older kid with no costume, I'd probably give him a dirty look but still give him candy cuz im nice like. but i mean, 10 and under, they don't have to be too elaborate.

i shouldnt talk. the bell rang a few minutes ago and i didnt feel like getting up, so...I didnt. :p

more candy for meeeeeee! :D

Oh, of course, 10 or under, how could one refuse that?:D

Haha, well, good luck with that!:p What have you got?:D

Oh, of course, 10 or under, how could one refuse that?:D

Haha, well, good luck with that!:p What have you got?:D

oh its just one of those mixed bags of cheap stuff. little caramel things, tootsie rolls, those little things that are shaped like tootsie rolls but they are toffee and vanilla and raspberry flavored?

oh its just one of those mixed bags of cheap stuff. little caramel things, tootsie rolls, those little things that are shaped like tootsie rolls but they are toffee and vanilla and raspberry flavored?

Oh, good.... (what's a Tootsie Roll?:p Excuse my Trans-Atlantic ignorance)

Oh, good.... (what's a Tootsie Roll?:p Excuse my Trans-Atlantic ignorance)

:eek:

really? wow. I thought tootsie rolls were internationally known. theyre like, the most famous candy evar! haha

learn something new everyday! this is what they look like. chewy little chocolate candies. they look like little turds :p

k1087.jpg

:eek:

really? wow. I thought tootsie rolls were internationally known. theyre like, the most famous candy evar! haha

learn something new everyday! this is what they look like. chewy little chocolate candies. they look like little turds :p

k1087.jpg

They look like turds.... ever try a game of Tootsie Roll Russian Roulette?:cool:

interesting, my mom was always afraid that poor kids were coming to our neighborhood not just for candy, but to case places for their parents to rob later! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom