Do you access Solo on your mobile?

Paulc

On holiday by mistake
I do and it works really well.

I have a Nokia N95 and while its no good for copying and pasting or inserting images and so on, it works really well for reading threads and even making simple text only responses.

Means i can access Solo on the train, loo, in meetings, in bed etc etc etc

The display just elongates to fit the screen size

Big thanks to the developers who made this happen - very impressive.

No, because it's practically unusable on mine. I know that it's loading a special version of the page intended for mobiles, but each page is sooooo long that it's hard to see any actual content--all that crap at the top of each page is too much to slog through.

Spam?!

I have a Nokia N95 and while its no good for copying and pasting or inserting images and so on, it works really well for reading threads and even making simple text only responses.

Are you working for Nokia then? :p

i do.

i have a sidekick so its alright for web use,no sound or video but you get the general idea.though some links and things do not work like the smiies.

other than that,it works fine.

i love my sidekick.

Re: Spam?!

When I didn't have access to the net a few months ago I tried to use my phone to access Moz Solo but it didn't work. They layout was strange and unreadable.

My first thought was 'I'm not that desperate'.
But in actual fact too right I would if my mobile wasn't a donated motorola shit brick.

I have a basic Nokia phone and access/read the main page but the forums are impossible to read or navigate. Good thing tho... imagine what my post count would be :p

oh my god, we've all been in the loo with you. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom