do you know this youtube user?

Too bad you can't steal her video and claim you made it. Teach her a lesson!

Crediting the entire vid to Morrissey-Solo like she did with Di's pics and replacing the soundtrack with a reading of a little poem we could write about this kg...whatsherface and this whole business.

Too bad you can't steal her video and claim you made it. Teach her a lesson!

:D It wouldn't even be flattering for me, it's just 2 images with a song. Morrissey or not, that's all it is.

I think her guard-dog is herself with a new account (created oct 30) Neither of them seem to pay any attention to what's being said, so very simliar attention span I'd say.
The guard-dog says I'm running a hate campaign against the poor Kgis17, shame on me. :p

:D It wouldn't even be flattering for me, it's just 2 images with a song . Morrissey or not, that's all it is.

I think her guard-dog is herself with a new account (created oct 30) Neither of them seem to pay any attention to what's being said, so very simliar attention span I'd say.
The guard-dog says I'm running a hate campaign against the poor Kgis17, shame on me. :p

Yes, it did rather strike me as I read the accumulation of wank in the comments, that everyone was still too polite to mention that the video itself is deeply, deeply crap. :D

I want to steal that naked picture too! Its GORGEOUS! I guess it must be on the frink but... what page - there's millions!!! Can I steal it DI? Not for shite like that but just to look at :horny:

sweetness everybody can take them :D That's the point. And use them too. Just don't say you made them :p

(what naked pic? The salad she used? it was on the frink at some point, but also here, only smaller than the original)
picture.php

see the difference? This is entertaining (and respectful if you ask me)
BY REALITYBITES

BTW, it's all over for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
realitybites is a very polite member of Solo.
She wouldn't do anything to upset others.

Keep on trolling me, celeb impersonator.

One day you'll be sorry.

How was that trolling? :confused:
Now you've hurt my feelings, I shan't be attempting humour again, seeing as you don't get my jokes.:(

Back
Top Bottom