Does anyone remember the site "FRANKLY VULGAR"

M

mozhead20001

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile now. I run a website called "Let Me Get My Hands On Your Mammary Glands" a tribute to Morrissey. In my site I upload Mp3s as well, but I have a limit of only 30 MB, which comes to about 10 songs. I upload new ones every Thursday or Friday morning, making it Mp3s OF THE WEEK.

Since I now have over 100 Morrisey bootlegs meaning live shows throughtout his carrear including numerous gigs of the Smiths as well, and also including mostly all the raraities you can think of. I was hoping to maybe someday run a site where you could download every single thing that I own in Mp3 format.

I was aware of a site not so long ago called "Frankly Vulgar" which did this same exact thing. Numerous people were sadened by its shutting down in only 16 months. So now I'm left thinking, maybe I could this for each and every Moz fan out there. So the fans can hear how the Smiths played Live for the fans in numerous concerts from the beginning to the end. And Morrissey from beginning to end.

Reply if you think this is a good idea or not! I will appreciate every reply which will bring me furthur to an answer in starting this project. And if you can tell me what you would mostly download of Morrissey.

Truly But Sadly,

Moz Head 2000

Let Me Get My Hands On Your Mammary Glands

but don't forget the songs that made you cry

I think it's a wonderful idea, but are you willing to deal with the legal implications of that choice? (which was what unfortunatly led to the demise of 'Frankly Vulgar')

I personally would love to hear the old live recordings. I could think of nothing better than if they were made availble again.

southpaw.jpg

Re: shoplifters of the world...

...unite and take over!!!!! YEAH, DO IT, DO IT! "dear" moz would love that.

shhhh

I thought someone from Morrissey's camp contacted him and asked nicely to shut it down???

Re: shhhh

> I thought someone from Morrissey's camp contacted him and asked
> nicely to shut it down???

good reason to put this to run again.

Back
Top Bottom