FAO: Garda Bastard

Are you one of whirling dervish's crappy mates? yes,i think you are.f*** off you crap bastard.

Re: So you know

but grim said she's been away for 3 days??what a pair of compulsive liars those 2 are.

Re: but grim said she's been away for 3 days??what a pair of compulsive liars those 2 are.

I am none of the above - sorry lynne.

Really, I'm not. I am male and I am not English. I am just misguided thats all. Sorry lynne. it seems like nobody can say anything here anymore without them being accused of being you or garry.

Re: I am none of the above - sorry lynne.

Hijacking names, and posting nonsense seems to be the game of the day here I am afraid. You know that not everyone here is that much of a saddo.....

> Really, I'm not. I am male and I am not English. I am just misguided thats
> all. Sorry lynne. it seems like nobody can say anything here anymore
> without them being accused of being you or garry.

Or Canadian, or Australian, or Irish, or South African or Namibian or form New Zealand, or Welsh

or Scottish, or Northern Irish or European with a good grasp of English, or kenyan or Zimbabwean etc. More than England and The US of A speak Englis.

Re: Are you one of whirling dervish's crappy mates? yes,i think you are.f*** off you crap bastard.

What is your problem? What could you possibly have against me at this point? You don't know me, and you certainly don't know who I am. I've made a dozen or so random posts about nothing, exclusively for the personal amusement of myself and a friend of mine (hence, the omnipresent FAO subject headers). There is nothing in those posts that I can recall that could possibly have been construed as inflammatory, hate-driven, or even being remotely of interest to anyone...so, what gives?

Sincerely,
Whirly D.

don't worry it's ian/napoleon he's a mentalist.
GU ought to be back today as she's been away over x-mas! Don't need to apologise there's only ian (napoleon he likes to be known as) & his multiple personalities posts (often replying sometimes even calling himself) that play the same game. Just ignore him, he's daft as a brush & ought to get proper community care assistance, it might just happen soon, I recognize his call for attention & I've some (47 pages of information) to drop off at the police station for/about him. Help will be coming soon.

GrimO

> Really, I'm not. I am male and I am not English. I am just misguided thats
> all. Sorry lynne. it seems like nobody can say anything here anymore
> without them being accused of being you or garry.

ian/nappa you mentalist I only post under Grim O'Grady

that way people know it's from me. GU has been away for xmas, she'll be back later today! I know you've missed her, so stop fretting!
I'm dropping that info off in an hour, so hopefully you'll get the help you need! I recognize your cries for help.

love

GrimO