Festivals 2009

Which festival do you rekon morrissey will play this year, Glastonbury? V Festival?

Will Moz do any UK festivals this year?

He's not at V, not at Bestival, not at O2 etc...

I'm wondering if he'll be back at Reading Festival this year?

It's been 5 years since his last appearance there.

Re: Will Moz do any UK festivals this year?

Well although V festival has already announced healdliners they might slip him in somewere, although Leeds/Reading is looking the best bet at the moment. what about a slot at Glasto?

Re: Will Moz do any UK festivals this year?

Well although V festival has already announced healdliners they might slip him in somewere, although Leeds/Reading is looking the best bet at the moment. what about a slot at Glasto?

I would love to think so as I will be there but his tour dates have him in Finland / Russia around the time of the festival. Cant see him flying in and out that far for one date.

Way Out West in Gothenburg would be cool. I think it's a festival that would suit him, the stages ain't very large and would suit his performance well. Plus it's a beautiful location.

This is of course that Moz hasn't cought the common "summer flu bug"

Didn't someone say they heard from a 'source' that he would play Electric Picnic (Ireland) this year? :confused:

Moz for T In The Park?

Is it official yet that Mozzer is to play this year's TITP? I'm seeing him in May in Glasgow but also going to T and it would make the weekend if Mozzer plays it!

Morrissey not playing Carling Weekender...

...thank goodness. I hate it when he does festivals like this as they are expensive and you never know how it will go!

Morrissey at Electric Picnic???

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Moz is in talks to play Electric Picnic in Stradbally, Ireland this year?

There is nothing on the official Electric Picnic website about it but there are stories on the net.

If its true he would be playing at an event with Madness. Remember what happened the last time?

Any info y'all may have would be appriciated.

Back
Top Bottom