Finland Roll Call

Wozzer

About a week to go to the finnish dates of Tour of refusal, so who's coming?
I know there's at least couple of finnish persons lurking here on solo..

I'm naturally attending both Tampere and Helsinki.

i don't usually go for the very front middle as i'm bit claustrophic ..i'm usually on left or right hand side as near as i can get ... i don't want to really spend much time in queue to be honest.... i want to see bit of tampere and helsinki! not averse to any suggestion for pre-gig drink venue ;-)

i don't usually go for the very front middle as i'm bit claustrophic ..i'm usually on left or right hand side as near as i can get ... i don't want to really spend much time in queue to be honest.... i want to see bit of tampere and helsinki! not averse to any suggestion for pre-gig drink venue ;-)

I would gladly suggest a place for pre-gig drinking, but alas, I'm not familiar with neither Tampere or Helsinki.

I live in Tampere and will go both shows. Moz is not very often here.

I live in Tampere and will go both shows. Moz is not very often here.

I'm absolutely GUTTED I can't be in Tampere. I love the place. I have had many happy hours in Plevna in the Finlayson. There are other excellent things to do, most notably the Moomin museum. Dammit. I wish I could be there.

Peter

Going to both Tampere and Helsinki gigs - of course! :D Driving to Tampere from western capital region and will probably be there well in advance. Usually I don't like to stand in queues for a long time and I'm not trying for the front either - we'll see what happens this time. I'm not a fighter though... A good spot fairly close to the stage is good enough for me.
For Helsinki, I'm coming by local train and could be up for pre-gig drinks if anyone's interested. I'm a regular Billie-no-mates, although "I'm OK by myself" ;)

Getting excited!!!

Going to both Tampere and Helsinki gigs - of course! :D Driving to Tampere from western capital region and will probably be there well in advance. Usually I don't like to stand in queues for a long time and I'm not trying for the front either - we'll see what happens this time. I'm not a fighter though... A good spot fairly close to the stage is good enough for me.
For Helsinki, I'm coming by local train and could be up for pre-gig drinks if anyone's interested. I'm a regular Billie-no-mates, although "I'm OK by myself" ;)

Getting excited!!!

I am travelling too by myself and I'm reasonably OK, so bossibly I would be interested in some light weight pre-gig drinking. Altough my knowledge of Helsinki is beyond poor so I can't suggest a good place for such activities..

I'll be in the One Pint Pub (address and map above) from 5 p.m. on, so if anyone wants to come and say hi before the Helsinki gig - you're welcome :) Only ten minutes to the venue - I'll probably leave at 7ish when the doors open.

Drop me a message if you can't find me, tel. +358-40 7460 228.

PS: Anyone going to Tampere and back from Espoo area on Friday would get a lift.

Attending both gigs!

I will spend Friday in Tampere and live in Helsinki, so if anyone wants to have an early afternoon drink on either Friday or Saturday, send me an email!

The One pint pub in Helsinki is very nice, they import the beers themselves and the atmosphere is friendly. We won't all fit in, though... :)

See you all soon!

hey a bit of a late question but ive heard the day moz played his concert in helsinki thex also held the gay pride on that day...i wonder id ther was any signs around the city or near the venue of it...or is the gay pride rather a small festivity in hellsinki?

Didn't see anything about it in Ruoholahti where the concert was. Some girls had a gay bar's pink balloons when they arrived, but that was all I saw. Still, I'd guess that Moz knew about it as he had (presumably) gone looking for record shops in the centre of town where also the parade was.

i was at the helsinki concert and i will see him in vienna too!!!!! i am so excited

the concert in helsinki was realllly realllly good and so much fun and i totally enjoyed. but it was so short!! i wouldve loved to be there and see and hear him for another hour :)

Back
Top Bottom