for sale "The Queen id Dead" 1st Japan press cd

max10

I'm selling an excellent copy of "The Queen is Dead" (Tokuma Japan, 32JC) 1st press. Comes with inlay booklet with lyrics in english and japanese, no obi strip but still pretty rare and in beautiful condition!!!
I'm a serious collector, i own a copy of this with obi-strip that's why i'm selling this one.

Re: for sale: The Smiths: "The Queen id Dead" 1st Japan press cd

Is this a Smiths-Morrissey true fans website or a blog for a bunch of Dolce&Gabbana low lives?
How can nobody being interested in such a cd as the one i'm offering?
Crystal meth is not the answer my friends....

hmmm

Is this a Smiths-Morrissey true fans website or a blog for a bunch of Dolce&Gabbana low lives?

Most of the collectors are completists, without obi they aren't interested.

Dude... ahh.. wha?

2 things will help you sell your cd.

1) state a price.

2) don't insult your intended audience.

2 things will help you sell your cd.

1) state a price.

2) don't insult your intended audience.

Well said Beau!
Cheers Moz

It's funny because he's selling it because... it doesn't have the obi. But we're supposed to want it. I don't see the point of buying half of something.

to Beau:
insulting is a big word, i cracked a joke that compared to the vulgarity in this forums it should be considered really light!!! by the way i guess i'm not selling anymore my extra copy of "Mrs Dolphin" since i'm a bad person....
and to the 'know it all' out there, this copy (even without the obi) is still a pretty rare and valuable one.

I am sure you agree that this was not a good start from your side, so many come here and offer their stuff. If members are interested at all, they will get in touch with the seller, no doubt.
Cheers Moz:cool:

Back
Top Bottom