Morrissey Central France, Belgium concerts and 1 UK date announced (January 10, 2023)

morrisseyofficial-10012023-0001.jpg

official_morrissey_central-10012023-0001.jpg

Morrissey has today announced a new London headline show at Eventim Apollo on Sunday 19th March. This show is part of a European tour that includes dates in France and Belgium. Tickets for the shows go on general sale Friday 13th January at 10am (local time)
2023 Tour Dates
Wed 08 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Wed 09 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Sun 12 March | Lyon Amphitheatre, France
Mon 13 March Strasbourg Salle Erasme, France
Wed 15 March | Antwerp Stadsschouwburg Theatre, Belgium
Thu 16 March | Brussels Bozar Theatre, Belgium
Sun 19 March | London Eventim Apollo

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone access Lyon pre-sale in the standing area? Was not available for me right after 10 am, only the seating circle further away.

Just called London Apollo on the off chance. I got through to Alison and managed to bag myself 4 tickets.
Ticketmaster go on sale tomorrow so I think I’ve pulled a fast one.

Is there a London presale? Could someone provide a link, please?

Are the tickets for the Paris show presale? Was hoping to get “debout” tix but looks like they’re either already sold out or not released yet. The announcement post made it sound the general public sale was Friday so wonder if more tickets will get released.

There is also a chance that the Yellowstone Caldera erupts TODAY.

Just waking up is a risk.
I know exactly what you mean about waking up. Will Steve get out of the right or the left side of the bed on these performance dates.
Such a gamble, especially if it’s chilly and the heating hasn’t been on.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

I can't afford to go to all of these. In case of show cancellation, which city would people say is the best to be stuck in with nothing to do?

There's a full page advert for the London show in tonight's Evening Standard.
Seems a bit of a waste. A one-off London concert at a 3,000 capacity venue will easily sell out.

Last edited:
Did anyone manage to get Stalls Standing tickets on Ticketmaster? I got the non-available, try resale option, like 5 seconds after 10am. Gave the Eventim site a go and got them no bother. Anyway, can't believe I paid that much for a standing ticket!!!

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom