freeyourself your enemy is BG

P

peta pan

hi, i see you are having problems with broken/popsicle boy/quentin etc etc otherwise known as BG or beligernet ghoul.

i wondered why grim was defending him all the time and now it fits into place, BG came over for the manchester arena gig and went around with grim, they are in very close contact.

i allways thought broken was BG but i must admit he has been very clever.

literally hundreds of ID's both here and morrisseymusic.com.

His name is ohmad or omar, not sure.

I notice you on a pic with grim at the star and garter.

I hope you didn't tell him any information as he was putting on an act to get info for broken/BG, they even posted your picture i think which you didn't apprecitate. Be very careful as your nemesis BROKEN is in close contact with GRIM O'GRADY and GIRL UNAFRAID, not to mention dean, skinny etc. They befriended him with a view to not being picked on by him. He is a psyhopath. I know you are not him due to the photos posted here. Don't trust anyone!

> hi, i see you are having problems with broken/popsicle boy/quentin etc etc
> otherwise known as BG or beligernet ghoul.

Well, just been having a chat on the other board & it seems that BG & Popsicle Boy are one & the same & apparently are American, so neither is broken/Quentin, who I know for a Fact is the same guy.

Still, as we know, it's very difficult to tell who's who on the net, especially when up against a determined & dedicated sociopath, so, you never know....

> i wondered why grim was defending him all the time and now it fits into
> place, BG came over for the manchester arena gig and went around with
> grim, they are in very close contact.

> I notice you on a pic with grim at the star and garter.

I think grim knows that I am who I say I am.

The reason that pic pissed me off is cos I said I didn't want my pic taking cos I knew it'd end up on here, even though I was told it wouldn't, & I've learned from experience not to post photo's of myself on here.

The main reason though was cos it was such a lousy photo!!
Cos I was screwing my face up in disapproval & in the process of turning away from the camera, I ended up looking like the elephant man, which isn't really a happening look i don't think.

Anyway, grim took it down straight away after I asked him to, but not before the entire population of Moz-solo had seen it unfortunately.....

> I hope you didn't tell him any information as he was putting on an act to
> get info for broken/BG, they even posted your picture i think which you
> didn't apprecitate. Be very careful as your nemesis BROKEN is in close
> contact with GRIM O'GRADY and GIRL UNAFRAID, not to mention dean, skinny
> etc. They befriended him with a view to not being picked on by him. He is
> a psyhopath. I know you are not him due to the photos posted here. Don't
> trust anyone!

I can trust you can't I?

i wondered where BG had gone, i think it is him, he can copy english people very well

freeyourself, I sent you an email...

Didya get it?

Re: freeyourself, I sent you an email...

> Didya get it?

Hello

Yeah, just got round to checking my mail, been doing hundreds of things at once today.....

I'll mail you back tomorrow ok?

Napoleon your not Columbo

don't give up your day job, how's the Moz bob hats coming along?

Back
Top Bottom