Getting the perfect quiff

Springheeledjim84

..they say 'ee's mental..
Thoughts and tips.......

I really wouldn't know -- my hair has just enough 'curl' to defy gravity on its own, without the aid of ointment or gel.

Someone (Whytegrrl?) once posted here a link to a page on creating the perfect quiff, but I can't seem to remember the name of the site nor find it via Google.

The best advice I can give is to understand your own hair, and work your quiff around that. Don't force a quiff with hairspray, it will look stupid and flop in about an hour. A good product is Pomade, it makes the hair nice, and slightly greased (if used correctly). Avoid Brylcreem & Dax, they flake.

I have to admit, I don't put anything on the area that quiffs, like Codreanu I have a natural curl at the front that quiffs all by itself, the minute the hairdryer goes on (if I don't hairdry it all bloody kinks and curls).

I can't believe I am giving hair advice!

I've seen Alain Whyte with his hair down and he and I look exactly the same, but I never can get the quiff he has. The only way I can get it to hold is by having it go to one side which ruins the other side's look. I need help!

My boyfriend does his all with hairspray and it looks incredible. I suppose it partly works because his hair is naturally light+fluffy from being constantly peroxide-blonded. He uses Herbal Essences Maximum Hold. And a round brush. xo, math+

Math Tinder said:
My boyfriend does his all with hairspray and it looks incredible. I suppose it partly works because his hair is naturally light+fluffy from being constantly peroxide-blonded. He uses Herbal Essences Maximum Hold. And a round brush. xo, math+

I thought you look like lesbian. :) You have boyfriend?

Now Jim, you know I'm bald, so no help from Texas on this one.

However, if you need me to book you on Westjet, AC, or VIA Rail, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom