gigsandtours IG: Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham Cancelled (July 9, 2023)

1279FB9B-8556-4F9F-978C-34F0BC75D955.png

gigsandtours-09072023-0001~2.jpg

UPDATE 7:01 AM PT:

Posted by javert:

Suggests they are fully going for the rescheduled message:

Hi there,

Tonight's event has been rescheduled...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that tonight's show has been rescheduled and will no longer be taking place.

The event organisers are working hard to arrange a new date and as soon as we get any update on this, we'll be in touch to let you know. Your tickets will be valid for this new date.

Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we encourage you not to contact us. Instead, you can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.

If you sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange and haven’t received payment, you will now be paid 10-12 working days after the new date - which is yet to be announced.

If you have any questions for us, there's lots of information in our FAQs.

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Ticketmaster Customer Service

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks 😊 As noted, I do try to make it obvious when it’s solely my opinion. It is based on some knowledge I have, but in general no more valid than anyone else’s. There are also things stated that are just factual and I’m happy to share what I can as long as I’m not violating anyone’s trust.

Alain and Moz are in fact still on good terms and I can’t speak to the following with certainty, but I’m pretty sure both Al and Gus would work with M again under the right circumstances. Getting there, for reasons inexplicable to most, seems unlikely at least in the near future. That said, Alain gave M dozens and dozens of very complete demos (some of which were really amazing and showcased his ability to write various styles) and maybe he’ll revisit them at some point and recognize their greatness or find he’s in a place where it works for him to write to them. Sometimes it’s all about timing! 😉
I appreciate your ability and willingness to share discreetly with us here. Thank you Darrin.

@dneuer I wish you were still taking photos of Morrissey. The ones you took are fantastic.
Awww, that’s really kind of you… thank you so much 😊 It was a good run of about 15 yrs and was especially nice meeting fans and making friends with those that had seen them and made note of their appreciation. Sincerely, thanks again!

Awww, that’s really kind of you… thank you so much 😊 It was a good run of about 15 yrs and was especially nice meeting fans and making friends with those that had seen them and made note of their appreciation. Sincerely, thanks again!
Where can we see your photos?

Treats his fans like shit, alienates record labels and then wonders why he can't get a record deal now.

The man is impossible.

He needs a close friend to tell him he's acting like an absolute dick and to sort himself out. Sadly, nobody in his inner circle appears to possess a spine.

Yes Men On The Payroll

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

I think he knows what he's like, but he's just adopted it as part of his personality. Loves to be hated.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom