grim/proper's flamewar

Re: for the moron of Morrissey-Solo

What are you, twelve?

396252zctmzx8izq.gif

Ahh, there it is. Thanks for hearing my plea, Cassius.

thanks kewpie for creating this, seeing as it's in my honour I'd best maintain & update it has necessary.

here's what the numpty emailed me

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:31:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "joshua white" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Hey Fatf***!!
To: [email protected]

Jon,What's new dickwrinkle? Poor baby! Your such a
f***ing useless shitstain on society, please go kill
yourself. I wish someone would harpoon your fat slob
gf too. You 2 are definately made for each other. Your
mum's making me some serious cash, that's good news.
Once I shaed that back and face of hers, I started to
get some customers for her.

Oh wait...you might "sue me" for saying that? Good
luck, you wont get a f***ing thing.

Catch you later asshole.

The PIMP

He's a clever boy isn't he? Who is Jon ffs?

oh & I suppose it would be remiss of me not to show his P.M's to me from before...

Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you worthless pile of monkey shit. You been pig f***ing lately? (I take it you have since you're still with lazy eye?). You're a f***ing disgrace to your country you man boob having fat f***. You should go kill yourself now.

Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You fat f***ing useless turd, go f*** yourself, you disgusting fleeb. I can't believe someone hasn't harpooned your fat f*** girlfriend yet?

You should offer to send me another cd to get me to stop "picking on you", you fat f***ing slob. have another moonpie fatty, I hope you get a heart attack from all that twinkie eating.

Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo

f*** you you fat, tub-o-lard! You're a disgrace to mankind you fat f***ing moonpie eating shitdick. You and your cyclopse, ugly, fat, greasy, lazy eyed, disgusting lady can both go f*** yourselves. I've had shits with more intelligence than the both of you possess.

In other words fatso:

f*** OFF YOU FAT SACK-O-SHIT!!!

Its problem is that because I ignore its verbal diarrhea that it sends me personally but if it posts it for public consumption then I'll respond, so thanks mods for this thread, you are too kind!

love

Grim

Oh dear Grim, he is quite a twit! thanx for sharing.

(but we don't have "twinkies" in this country:confused:)

Oh dear Grim, he is quite a twit! thanx for sharing.

(but we don't have "twinkies" in this country:confused:)

TMYEM yes we don't have "twinkies" but I can't make up my mind if that's good or bad? I'm not sure if it's a kids tv show though?

love

Grim

TMYEM yes we don't have "twinkies" but I can't make up my mind if that's good or bad? I'm not sure if it's a kids tv show though?

love

Grim

it's a cup cake! the 1st one i had was a couple of months ago when i was in the USA. it was alright, nothing on Mr Kipling's cakes:)

twinkies are actually pretty gross.

very sweet aren't they!

it's a cup cake! the 1st one i had was a couple of months ago when i was in the USA. it was alright, nothing on Mr Kipling's cakes:)

very sweet aren't they!

have you ever had mr. kipling's french fancies? they're disgusting.

Now we see Mr Improper's true colours...and he turns out to be quite the disgusting dickhead. I feel very sorry for you Grim, having to endure his public and private abuse. I thought the mods were here to stop that kind of thing, clearly they need to pay a bit more attention on the job!

Coiff.

have you ever had mr. kipling's french fancies? they're disgusting.

They are very sweet...i like the yellow ones. the chocolate ones are too much!

Now we see Mr Improper's true colours...and he turns out to be quite the disgusting dickhead. I feel very sorry for you Grim, having to endure his public and private abuse. I thought the mods were here to stop that kind of thing, clearly they need to pay a bit more attention on the job!

Coiff.

I suppose it would be better if I gave some history to this thread.

It all started years ago, I used to frequent the chatroom & one night I went in & as was the norm someone asked what I'd been up to. I told them I'd just got back from visiting my mother in hospital, then this pimple character posts that he had put her there by means of a disgusting sexual nature. I was appalled that a supposed Morrissey fan could say such a thing, it knocked me sick. I reported it to DavidT but it appears that he doesn't hold with any sort of censorship & that basically it was up to me to ignore it. I couldn't ignore it so I decided to fight fire with fire, someone who he had also upset posted that he was on the sex offenders register in America so I went along with it & thought what could be the most offensive thing, so I came up with the reason he was on the sex offenders register was because he was a paedophile, so I posted some pathetic things about him being a nonce, I now realise I was just stooping to his moronic level but it seemed like the only way to fight back at the time.
Anyway that's my version of events in a nutshell.

love

Grim

I suppose it would be better if I gave some history to this thread.

It all started years ago, I used to frequent the chatroom & one night I went in & as was the norm someone asked what I'd been up to. I told them I'd just got back from visiting my mother in hospital, then this pimple character posts that he had put her there by means of a disgusting sexual nature. I was appalled that a supposed Morrissey fan could say such a thing, it knocked me sick. I reported it to DavidT but it appears that he doesn't hold with any sort of censorship & that basically it was up to me to ignore it. I couldn't ignore it so I decided to fight fire with fire, someone who he had also upset posted that he was on the sex offenders register in America so I went along with it & thought what could be the most offensive thing, so I came up with the reason he was on the sex offenders register was because he was a paedophile, so I posted some pathetic things about him being a nonce, I now realise I was just stooping to his moronic level but it seemed like the only way to fight back at the time.
Anyway that's my version of events in a nutshell.

love

Grim

oh well, not to worry.

oh well, not to worry.

worrying is not one of my foibles but I've got a list available if you'd care to view? Or maybe I should start a new thread "guess Grims Foibles?" & let the community decide :)

love

Grim

I never liked it.

one of Ole Dirty Bastard's best lines is
"I got mills* but still grills that ol' welfare cheese"

*millions of dollars

One of the funniest things ODB ever did was taking an MTV camera crew in a limousine to go pick up his government assistance check. Hey if the Kennedys and the Bushes can do it, why not?

one of Ole Dirty Bastard's best lines is
"I got mills* but still grills that ol' welfare cheese"

*millions of dollars

One of the funniest things ODB ever did was taking an MTV camera crew in a limousine to go pick up his government assistance check. Hey if the Kennedys and the Bushes can do it, why not?

oldirty.jpg

another of thickos lies blown away

soz to flag/flog this up again but here for eternity (or as long as this thread stays alive) is the truth about that fake jacket sale that thicko said we sold.

this is the auction
liar1.jpg

you can see who the seller is & who the winner is.

here's GUs ebay feedback from that auction
barrychuckle.jpg

I'm sure every sane member was aware we stopped barrychuckle from floggin the fake jacket

love

Grim

todays pm from thicko

Today, 10:57 AM
Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo

Hey fatf***!!! How's your fat slobbery MUm doing these days? oh wait...Lemme go ask her. Are you f***ing kidding me, you threatened to sue David for keeping something up about your mum?

Ah hah!!! You really are a f***ing useless dick wrinkle. You, and your fat, useless, disgusting GF are a f***ing joke. I cannot wait to demolish you yet again, I've got the goods on you fatso, and it would be my pleaure to leave tire marks f***o!!!

Please go kill yourself.

pm #2 today

Today, 11:24 AM
Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo

That's what I thought JON, next time you need your ass handed to you yet AGAIN? Please be sure to have you and your "friend" get involved with the discussion? that way, You'll both hang yourselves by doing all the work, and I'll sit back and relax.

As I said......I got the goods on you...shit that would make folks here probably think you're as big a piece of shit as I've been saying for the last 4 years.

So, if you insist, I will be glad to demolish you(and continuing to do so) whenever you see fit.

I've told you before fatass, you can't and won't win.

Time to cut your losses and go away.

pm #3

Today, 11:27 AM
Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo

Wow! I wonder what happened to that post "all of a sudden"?

Nice try fatf***! You and your "friend"...tried your best, but failed yet AGAIN.

I've told you a million times fatso(please dislodge the buffet from your brain): You wont win.

It's best to drop it, before you really get demolished and I embarrass you to the point you'll want to off yourself(maybe i should just for that reason alone?).

Now.......I'm going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom