has anyone hear of this band?

S

spring heeled jim

I saw a picture of a friend of mine when he lived in Australia and in the background was a poster for a band called the "BLACK-EYED SUSANS."
I was just wondering if that band had anything to do with morrissey or the song by him. It is just to big of a coinscidence to let it go by with out question. If you have any idea please email me.

> I saw a picture of a friend of mine when he lived in Australia¿ and in the background was a poster for a band called the¿ "BLACK-EYED SUSANS."¿ I was just wondering if that band had anything to do with¿ morrissey or the song by him. It is just to big of a¿ coinscidence to let it go by with out question. If you have any¿ idea please email me.

I, too have wondered about this ,that is whether the song Black eyed Susan has any has anything to do with the band of the same name.
Incidentally, Blackeyed Susans is an Australian band formed by certain ex-members of the excellent group "The Triffids". I think
that Morrissey/Smiths fans should definitely check out The Triffids.

There is also a poem called "Black Eyed Susan" by Gay somebody or other...

Black-eyed Susans are also daisy-like flowers just in case you didn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom