Has Damon really been around since 2007?

Damon's middle name and Damon's company?

Is Damon's middle name Rodolf? Damon Rodolf Anacreonte? And what exactly is his company barberism ltd? Is it a barbershop you can visit or does he go to the clients?

Re: Damon's middle name and Damon's company?

That's him. He had a company called Barberism but it's not around anymore. I think it was set up for tax purposes or something.

Re: Damon's middle name and Damon's company?

That's him. He had a company called Barberism but it's not around anymore. I think it was set up for tax purposes or something.

That, and I suspect to keep a certain someone's stash away from Mike Joyce. ;)

Morrissey's PA/Barber/rumoured partner. They are always together. He looks like an Italian Jake.

Steady on with those rumours. Two out of those three things you mentioned are true, but has anyone ever actually seen him with a pair of scissors?

Steady on with those rumours. Two out of those three things you mentioned are true, but has anyone ever actually seen him with a pair of scissors?

255qn38.jpg

He was the tour barber at one point. I just wish they would at least acknowledge what we all know.

You work hard, you troll hard, and the Gods reward you with a good-looking young man who thinks everything you say is utterly fascinating, even when you're pissed.

He is extremely good looking and quite a bit younger. Good job, Moz.

I just thought, if Damon actually is his partner, then the whole health problems over the last years must have been distressing for him, too. He surely was on Moz' side when he was in hospitals and when he saw doctors.

I just thought, if Damon actually is his partner, then the whole health problems over the last years must have been distressing for him, too. He surely was on Moz' side when he was in hospitals and when he saw doctors.

Yeah i figured he was.

Just come out with it, Moz. We know.

One can't help feeling Damon has no idea how it feels to be Trolled. But l look at him and I think, who would have the heart?

I think Morrissey genuinely loves this young man. Must be his longest relationship. It's a shame he (Morrissey) can't refrain from sending out signals he wants to be with an unshaven Turkish wifebeater instead. No metaphor.

It's just not right.

Sunday food for thought Morrissey... Picture, if that helps, Damon as a calf dragged through a pop abattoir by a vegan butcher...
What fate awaits him? Do you even know?

Really. Isn't this a bit irresponsible? One feels you are just relying on the mercy of strangers. If so...Why, exactly?
One wouldn't even raise a finger if he was the Demon Barber of Shit street...
It's just you and him. Unless the ice cream man comes back with an axe...

K bye now! And don't forget to slap Sam's bottom for me and send pictures of the Geneva lake.

He reminds me of Ron Mael.

Gays can post on this site, but stop now posting shit about Morrissey getting butt f***ed by Damon and Jake in the past. He is not gay.

Gays can post on this site, but stop now posting shit about Morrissey getting butt f***ed by Damon and Jake in the past. He is not gay.

No, he's humasexual.

Back
Top Bottom