Have you ever felt the feeling?

leastlikelyto

first lost lad
Yes, I want to know... Yesterday I was watching "Who put the M in Manchester" and the last track was "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out", and when I was watching it I got this feeling, it felt like you had butterflies in your stomach... :) A feeling of total happiness and satisfaction but at the same time the endless longing to see Morrissey perform in front of you, on stage, for real! I would say it felt like being inlove with someone. It was amazing, it really was...

Well, I just wanted to share this moment I got in front of my TV. It was rather amazing, like beeing inlove...

Ever felt the same, or similar?

i get that same feeling every time i watch a video of him, or while im waiting in line to see him! i know exactly what you mean!

I get the exact same feeling too. Sometimes it takes me to the brink of tears. Of course the logical part of my brain tells me I'm just being an idiot, but the illogical part of my brain has been utterly seduced. And I love it. :)

I got this feeling, it felt like you had butterflies in your stomach... :) A feeling of total happiness and satisfaction

Yes, yes and also Euphoria :D ;) - happened to me last time I saw him live :) - and it lasted for a few days too ;)

Yep, it's a great feeling ... it's hard to describe but I am at home here :o

Yup, every single time i watch the dvd:guitar:
It's amazing! and sort of weird too but in a good way:p

^^^^

Sir, I don't like your avitar :mad:

pardon me SIR but i dont care much for yours either!

because i like the way the picture looks in color better!:D

Yes, I want to know... Yesterday I was watching "Who put the M in Manchester" and the last track was "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out", and when I was watching it I got this feeling, it felt like you had butterflies in your stomach... :) A feeling of total happiness and satisfaction but at the same time the endless longing to see Morrissey perform in front of you, on stage, for real! I would say it felt like being inlove with someone. It was amazing, it really was...

Well, I just wanted to share this moment I got in front of my TV. It was rather amazing, like beeing inlove...

too many times to mention...
*sighs*

I get that feeling a lot too, especially when I’m waiting for Moz to come on stage. The feeling of excitement at that moment is unbearable. I’ve never felt anything like it.

But on another note has anyone experienced the after-concert-low? I get it after every gig. I think it’s because the excitement and expectation before hand is so high and you have all this adrenalin pumping through your veins and then it’s all over and even it was an amazing gig you’re still left with this empty feeling.

But I’ll put myself through it every time to see him live. ;)

I get that feeling a lot too, especially when I’m waiting for Moz to come on stage. The feeling of excitement at that moment is unbearable. I’ve never felt anything like it.

But on another note has anyone experienced the after-concert-low? I get it after every gig. I think it’s because the excitement and expectation before hand is so high and you have all this adrenalin pumping through your veins and then it’s all over and even it was an amazing gig you’re still left with this empty feeling.

and a feeling of despair, because you don't always know when you are going to see him again, then yes i get this every time.
(other than camden, which was just so great i didnt have time to mope)

Oh yes... I've felt that way so many times!

Mm... and it feels almost unbearable...
but it's a sweet pain that I love... :o
it has become such a huge part of my life now.

and now I'll shut up, before I say something (even more) silly :p

I first felt it when i was 14 and 24 years later i still feel it.Then you think its a crush you'll grow out of but you don't.Its unrequited love.;)Whatever form that takes.:)

and a feeling of despair, because you don't always know when you are going to see him again, then yes i get this every time.

Exactly. You know he’s going to tour again soon because he loves it so much but there’s still a little part of you that thinks, what if this is the last time. It’s a horrible feeling. And doesn’t just last for the journey home, sometimes it can carry on for a couple of days. But like I said the high is so much greater.

You are going to wet your pants when you do see him.

Exactly. You know he’s going to tour again soon because he loves it so much but there’s still a little part of you that thinks, what if this is the last time. It’s a horrible feeling. And doesn’t just last for the journey home, sometimes it can carry on for a couple of days. But like I said the high is so much greater.

Your feeling are ones I can related too. I would say more but I have after-tour blues.

Yes to the original question. Very much so.

Agreed on all of these things. The after concert low is the worst, makes me feel ridiculously gutted. Now matter how hard I try to ignore it, I have to just let it run it's course, trying to fix it makes it worse. Moz brings out the best & worse feelings in us...who knew you could miss the bugger so much. ;) It's now a normal thing, the feelings come no matter what. They're unstoppable. They're indescribable as well. I wish the high would last foever....oh how I wish.

Back
Top Bottom