Have you forgotten, Robby? I didn't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Most people learn from their mistakes. You seem incapable because you are unable to be honest about who you are and how you present yourself on these forums. You are moving in circles. Repeating the same mistakes and engaging in the same types of feuds with posters--the cast just changes. But you remain static. Stuck in a vicious spin cycle. You need a self-imposed hiatus. Perhaps that is the only way you will be able to reflect and gaze upon what all of us here are able to see. I'd call it arrested development. But that sounds so cliche. But I am not sure there is a more appropriate concept to explain it.

He presents himself exactly as he is. Like it or not. One thing you can't deny is that in that period of time he had been taken advantage of by someone much older than him who then used sensitive information to troll him. Who can blame him for holding a grudge.

As Robby has said, I have [held a grudge] for considerably less
but since
oh nevermind....

All I've seen Robbie do is post in the 'What are you eating now thread' and the 'Pin ups' thread.

I have never seen him be unkind to a single person since I started posting again in 2012. The same cannot be said about anyone else posting in this thread--obviously including myself.

Those who live in glass houses...

He presents himself exactly as he is. Like it or not. One thing you can't deny is that in that period of time he had been taken advantage of by someone much older than him who then used sensitive information to troll him. Who can blame him for holding a grudge.

but since
oh nevermind....

If that is true, that he posted info about that kid that was shared in private, then that is unfortunate. And wrong. I don't excuse or condone that at all. But how long must one pay for their crimes? What about redemption? Restitution? That is why we have parole. Robby is on parole. And unless/until he falls out of remission, I am choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That is how I am. Very understanding. Very forgiving. A Christian without a god. These people who claim to be all religious in this thread are some of the least Christian-like people I have ever come across in my entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga please. Skylarker is a gem

As long as you can have a f***ing laugh and not take everything too seriously he's as good as gold.

Chill out

No. As long as he likes you, he is a 'gem'. If you become the target of his wrath, watch out!

If that is true, that he posted info about that kid that was shared in private, then that is unfortunate. And wrong. I don't excuse or condone that at all. But how long must one pay for their crimes? What about redemption? Restitution? That is why we have parole. Robby is on parole. And unless/until he falls out of remission, I am choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That is how I am. Very understanding. Very forgiving. A Christian without a god. These people who claim to be all religious in this thread are some of the least Christian-like people I have ever come across in my entire life.

I think you've missed the point. The point is not what he did way back when but that he now, today, in an attempt to swat away accusations, denies that he did it. Surely pretending to be smugly whiter than white to those you have wronged is insulting, patronising and while the search function still works, foolish.

I think you've missed the point. The point is not what he did way back when but that he now, today, in an attempt to swat away accusations, denies that he did it. Surely pretending to be smugly whiter than white to those you have wronged is insulting, patronising and while the search function still works, foolish.

OK. I get that he can come off as condescending to those engaging in behavior that he too once engaged in. That can and does irritate me at times. But he has never denied that he was banned for trolling and that much of his bad behavior was while he was under the influence.

I missed the rape insinuation. And have now seen it.

but since
oh nevermind....

Exactly. When I joined this forum, I was the equivalent of DAVIE. Playful, nice, complimenting, neutral, trusting.
Trusting Robby with information he later used against me (and gave to other people to use against me) and my best friend at the time is what made me who I am today. He dogged us day after day from mid-2006 until mid-2007.

To quote CG & Skylarker's favorite opening act - "Life's been cold, so I've grown a concrete coat...that's what it takes, dear."

He mocked sexual abuse, physical abuse & the death of a child.
I'm just not going to let that go...ever.
tumblr_md3tk0yJd61rz6aib.gif

Exactly. When I joined this forum, I was the equivalent of DAVIE. Playful, nice, complimenting, neutral, trusting.
Trusting Robby with information he later used against me (and gave to other people to use against me) and my best friend at the time is what made me who I am today. He dogged us day after day from mid-2006 until mid-2007.

To quote CG & Skylarker's favorite opening act - "Life's been cold, so I've grown a concrete coat...that's what it takes, dear."

Ugh. A self-inflicted concrete coat. "Pity me and the situation I CREATED MYSELF AND DO DAILY."

Sorry to derail. My tongue is going to bleed from biting it in two weeks.

OK. I get that he can come off as condescending to those engaging in behavior that he too once engaged in. That can and does irritate me at times. But he has never denied that he was banned for trolling and that much of his bad behavior was while he was under the influence.

I missed the rape insinuation. And have now seen it.

He denied this

obviously, I do not agree with Viva Hate's characterization of events here at Solo from a time before he was banned :eek:

and
Last edited by Oh my god, it's Robby!; Yesterday at 05:32 PM. Reason: a nice thing to see is that no change in his lies about me, drags out the same old shit, but at least he's consistent

Oh but they weren't lies.

Ugh. A self-inflicted concrete coat. "Pity me and the situation I CREATED MYSELF AND DO DAILY."

Sorry to derail. My tongue is going to bleed from biting it in two weeks.

But the good news is that he'll be back on the road in two weeks! I can't wait for the bootlegs...especially if he keeps that new setlist he was going with before he cancelled the rest of the last tour.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

So. You were abused. You shared this with Robby in private. He revealed these personal secrets to others. And also secrets about a teenager who lost his brother and thus quit school as he was too despondent to continue? And so you became hardened? Cynical?

Had similar things happen to me back in 2004-2005. I stopped posting for seven years because of trolling that occurred onsite and offsite. I get that. It can make one angry, mistrustful. Or not.

Because you were abused, does it give you an excuse to abuse? Troll?

What if you found out that Steve Croce was severely abused as a child, could you then have a little sympathy... for him? Like the kind you are now asking us to have for you?

You can go back to being that sweet boy. It is your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

He denied this

and

Oh but they weren't lies.

Why don't we let Robby have a chance to clarify or explain his statements. He is sleeping right now. Seems a bit unfair he is not here to defend himself.

But the good news is that he'll be back on the road in two weeks! I can't wait for the bootlegs...especially if he keeps that new setlist he was going with before he cancelled the rest of the last tour.

I know. I'll try to get some decent video the second night of the new songs. Part of me wants to not even bring my phone in and just zen the f*** out, but I feel like I owe solo something for putting up with my weird shit. :p

So. You were abused. You shared this with Robby in private. He revealed these personal secrets to others.

Yes.

And also secrets about a teenager who lost his brother and thus quit school as he was too despondent to continue?

He didn't quit school. He missed a year of middle school. He was in high school when he joined the forum. Robby knew this but decided to lie about it anyway.

And so you became hardened? Cynical?

After a year of it from him and everyone he decided to give the information out to.

Had similar things happen to me back in 2004-2005. I stopped posting for seven years because of trolling that occurred onsite and offsite. I get that. It can make one angry, mistrustful. Or not.

Ok.

Because you were abused, does it give you an excuse to abuse? Troll?

Good question. Care to answer it?

What if you found out that Steve Croce was severely abused as a child, could you then have a little sympathy... for him?

No. Because he broke his son's arm. Big difference between that and what goes on on this forum.

Like the kind you are now asking us to have for you?

I'm not asking for anything. Can you show me where I asked for sympathy?

You can go back to being that sweet boy. It is your choice.

I am perfectly fine with people who give me no reason to behave otherwise.

Why don't we let Robby have a chance to clarify or explain his statements. He is sleeping right now. Seems a bit unfair he is not here to defend himself.

Kuiper isn't here to defend himself. So, it still isn't really fair now, is it?

I know. I'll try to get some decent video the second night of the new songs. Part of me wants to not even bring my phone in and just zen the f*** out, but I feel like I owe solo something for putting up with my weird shit. :p

Wrong thread. How many Vicodin did you take?

I look forward to hearing the results. I also look forward to being proved right that it's "a book" and not "opera" in Art-hounds. :p

Actually, reading this was very moving and I am sad for hearing that happened. I think it is a pause, and can be a lesson for what not to do for me, current and future posters. If private information is between posters it should not be traded, shared or used in any way. If it ain't on the open forum, leave it private with the privilege that it was given to you. We can all be vulnerable, it hurts when people capitalize on that.

I am sorry to hear about that. And sorry that your experience and pain was exploited.

After a year of it from him and everyone he decided to give the information out to.

That was not acceptable.

Good question. Care to answer it?
I don't have the answer. It would be nice to think that those who have suffered would not wish others to suffer. But as we know this is so often not the case. The cycle of abuse continues. Unless there is an intervention. Counseling. Behaving badly online is not all that different from behaving badly in real life. The dichotomy is an illusion.

No. Because he broke his son's arm. Big difference between that and what goes on on this forum.

Yes. It is a spectrum. But you are cruel and abusive. Posting that suicide pic was unkind. And you know it. If you can't own that, you are no better than Robby or even Croce. And should not pass judgement. Behave bad all you want but then don't cry out about Robby or anyone else. It simply makes you look silly. And hypocritical. You are hurting people still. He is not. Think about that.

I'm not asking for anything. Can you show me where I asked for sympathy?

You reported a post that suggested you jump off a bridge. Then turned around and posted a gif of a suicide to hurt me after you recently learned l lost my brother to suicide by hanging. You can't post stuff like that then ask for hugs because you are being trolled or were abused. That is why I mentioned Steve Croce. You show no understanding. No empathy for a man who was horribly victimized as a child. He broke his son's arm. Horrible. But that doesn't mean he is a monster. Or that he cannot be redeemed. You have shown no remorse for how you have treated the posters here over the years. None. Don't give me some online/offline BS. These are real people you are hurting. It matters not that you are not sitting in the same room as them.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to give you one more polite opportunity to shut the f*** up in my direction. Drop it and move on.

Or else I get the whip? :lbf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom