Help! Advice desperately needed re: Dallas Nov 17

YesMasterMozzer

Slave to a handsome devil
G'day friends,
Tickets go on sale tomorrow, I know. Fact is, I've never been to McFarlin and will be buying my tickets thru Ticketmaster, since I can't afford any of the reseller's prices. Thing is, I'm very short in stature and am afraid I will be regulated to a far row behind many much taller folks obscuring any view I hope to have. I'm dead broke and driving a ridiculous distance in the first place. I would be most grateful for any opinions regarding:
1. Are these tickets sold randomly, no matter if I buy them online at 10:01 am?
2. Will I find out my row designation only after checkout?
I fear that I will end up paying what I can barely afford for a terrible, random view. Perhaps I should hope that he schedules more dates?
Thank you so very much in advance for any advice.
Fondest regards to all.
In short, due to the above circumstances, what would YOU do?

Last edited:
Re: Help!!! Advice desperately needed re: Dallas Nov 17

The tickets are pulled up depending on the criteria of the search you request meaning if you choose floor it will only search the floor seats and if you choose balcony it will only search the balcony section. You will also know where your seat is before you check out. Hope this info helps!

If you are really concerned about ending up in the far Orchestra, why not sit in the balcony? It's a great view and most likely you are on an incline.
I've sat in the balcony a few times and it's a different perspective; quite a nice change.

Of course, you are not close to the stage, but I'd rather be high up than on the floor and not see a thing.

Good luck! :)

@Osiris - a goddess you are, I was concerned how these precious few tickets were to be doled out to the masses by TM!
@Sweetness522 - I like the idea of the balcony; it would be a relief not to be squished by six foot goons! Saw him in St. Louis 2009, front row center, was within 5 feet, and was grateful for that - although it was so tight up there I think I lost a cup size ;)
Thank you both, feel much better now that my blood pressure has steadied somewhat.
/ I went back and read my original post - for the love of mercy, I came across as a wimp :D

did anyone get the pit tickets? It says on the ticket master description that they're sold out but that theres pit standing in front of the main floor. Haven't seen them on any broker sites yet either...

I can't find any mention of them, either. Odd!
Delighted to report that I got first balcony front row seating. I called TM instead of waiting for the website. Voice automation is nerve-wracking, but the deed is done and I spit out the most ferociously-chewed wad of gum ever by the time I hung up.
Thanks for the support, all.

I noticed that too and like you I've searched numerous brokers and I'm not finding any pit tickets for Dallas BUT of course someone has 8 of them and are being sold on Ebay for $700 for 2 tickets. I have also not seen any front rows for San Antonio either anywhere on the web.

Since that one day I've never seen anymore pit tickets for Dallas. Maybe that listing was incorrect. I ended up getting a section D LC row A ticket for $225 which I think was a great deal. Even if there is going to be a pit jumping over the seats is pretty easy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom