hi i'm..new.

FlickanMedTörnen

as natural as rain
don't know if you "do" i'm new-threads here but then, I'm new, so what do I know... as I said elsewhere I only just became a smiths/moz fan but I hope you'll forgive me. As a 19-year old woman living in a small, Swedish snobbish coastal town, I had not heard of the Smiths until my ex played me the queen is dead a few weeks back. was soon hooked. anyways, what became the kick behind to start posting here was trying to distract myself from the fact that I just broke off a more than a year long relationship, my first. am quite miserable so forgive me if my posts don't make sense, that may be the reason. or it's my english, so should perhaps ask you to forgive me for that as well.

my screen name is swedish for the girl with the thorn, and I didn't think about it when I uploaded my avatar but it's quite appropriate (the pic is my flip flop with a acacia-thorn in it that nailed my foot to the shoe after a bad choice of short-cut in Kenya in october last year. It's a sign of that, even though I'm often described as intelligent not to say a brainy, there is a particular kind of stupidity in me that too often result in situations like that.

so, hi!

welcome my dear... these are the off topics... scene of many a banal word or two. pls feel free to add your words in a suitable manner; about things or subjects you wish to know or expand our knowledge on. i hope your stay is a long and pleasant one and will leave you with many a fond memory in your twight years.

And if there's anything rude you'd like to share with us, Flick (if I may call you that for short), we're very good listeners. :D

Yes, the Cat's Mother will illustrate your story with a knitting project. :D Welcome to the board. Please post a lot. :)

thanks. :)

rude? moi? oh never. a knitting project illustrating my current life would be cool though. hope you like black :D

(I'm not usually such a cliché moz-fan, I'm going to study environment and then save the world. it's just a phase)

thanks. :)

rude? moi? oh never. a knitting project illustrating my current life would be cool though. hope you like black :D

(I'm not usually such a cliché moz-fan, I'm going to study environment and then save the world. it's just a phase)
I-I think I love you. Do you mind?:eek: Oh, well, I know my luck.. You're straight:(

Edit: Sorry. It's just skåne+ save the world person..

Last edited:
welcome.gif

enter.gif

I-I think I love you. Do you mind?:eek: Oh, well, I know my luck.. You're straight:(

Edit: Sorry. It's just skåne+ save the world person..

haha! that's okay. what about skåne, then? it's basically just flat and rainy and that never-resting wind.

:D You're funny.
Welcome to the board! And please don't care about what we "usually do" here because most of us are a bit insane. Or better said: only some are - but they post a looooot :)
Cheers
Sonar

...a bit insane. Or better said: only some are - but they post a looooot :)
:D :D

Welcome, miss S85fpäAÖSA.ÖDC.LDÄaös
Åqe´w+q-.,,mmxma'
¨¨édé´4054906586786573672616§§5§j

Edit: Ok, so the above occured because I put my keyboard on Finnish but it still ahs the actual English keys so I was hitting it to find Å but I accidentally pressed enter and... yah. Anywaaays, welcome. I know somebody from Skåne and she's lovely :)

Last edited:
:D :D

Welcome, miss S85fpäAÖSA.ÖDC.LDÄaös
Åqe´w+q-.,,mmxma'
¨¨édé´4054906586786573672616§§5§j

Edit: Ok, so the above occured because I put my keyboard on Finnish but it still ahs the actual English keys so I was hitting it to find Å but I accidentally pressed enter and... yah. Anywaaays, welcome. I know somebody from Skåne and she's lovely :)

the above poster is on something
for sure

well flick are you enjoying your stay at morrissey-solo... is the off topics comfortable for you. do you need any fresh towels or threads!

Back
Top Bottom