Hollywood, FL - Hard Rock Live (Oct. 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Notre-Dame / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of lalocurto / setlist.fm.

Last edited:
casa_jayj-09102023-0001~2.jpg

(CJ)
1696810895360.jpg

(Scott McLean FB group)

1696810748001.jpg

"We are collectively informed by security that they will not put up with our crap, and anyone exhibiting crap will be thrown out at Hard Rock Hollywood"
~ Alan Hannan FB group.

Really hope the setlist is better tonight.
From what I've seen (and I may be wrong) he only ever seems to change one or two songs from show to show. Though I guess substituting two duds with a couple of bangers would improve the overall quality somewhat.

Thanks to FWD for uploading the video btw. I'm not sure if it's the Morrissey show or rehearsals for Curb Your Enthusiasm :ROFLMAO:

Bold prediction for tonight:

Suedehead
Our Frank
Alma Matters
I Wish You Lonely
Stop Me
The Night Pop Dropped
Paris
Girlfriend In a Coma
Sure Enough
How Soon?
Notre-f***ing-Dame
Half Person
The Loop
Without Music The World Dies
Please Let Me Get What I Want
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack’s Slippers
Speedway
(Hopefully I’m wrong)

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now?

Drum head changed to George Segal in Ship Of Fools.

Setlist same currently except Stop Me is replaced by HSIN?

5 out of 7 are same as last tour. Can’t wait for hug a pillow to come out and really kick things into high gear. 🤟

….aaaaand there it is. Timing was absolutely amazing. 🙄

This setlist is like a joke. I will always love Moz for his legacy but this is getting dull.

I'm usually a huge defender but this is a short version of the Orlando show, when will he play some real smiths songs.

I'm convinced in his mind he now thinks that altering the order he plays them and the addition of DIHAP will see him through the rest of this month of dates at least, although, in reality, probably a lot longer.

Pathetic front row must haves. They actually look at being a morrissey fan as a competition. Posers all.

I'm convinced in his mind he now thinks that altering the order he plays them and the addition of DIHAP will see him through the rest of this month of dates at least, although, in reality, probably a lot longer.
11 out of 19 songs were in heavy rotation for his 2022 tour. It’s not an awful setlist…a bit of a plod in the middle though. But with over 200 songs in a catalogue, there are so many gems he could perform. Not sure if it’s laziness, complacency or if the band just isn’t up to snuff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom