Hotel help.

Anybody know any cheap hotels in York and Leeds? Kind of left it to late and seeing if anybody could help. Thanks.

Last edited:
go to tripadvidor- there is a tab in which you can minimize ( i.e.00-50) pound
the search for hotels and b+b
bn+b tend to be cheaper than hotels
.they dont show all b+b exisiting just certain rated ones
otherwise there are certain bed+breakfast-sites where you can order your search via the lowest rate

Last edited:
York is expensive, be prepared to pay over £80. also the smaller hotels request you stop 2 night. there is a train back to manchester at 11.07 thats the option we have took

Booked into Hotel 53 in York, £143, bit expensive but looks nice and right next to gig and with Wetherspoons across road for cheap food and drink!

Anybody know any cheap hotels in York and Leeds? Kind of left it to late and seeing if anybody could help. Thanks.

I got a room at the Leeds (Vicar Lane - half a mile from the 02) Travelodge for £40. Could have got it for 30 but that would waive my refund rights in case of cancellation.... this is Mozzer after all. :rolleyes:

My room is a twin so I'm looking for a (female) room mate to split the cost. No bad trumpers or snorers, please.

I got a twin for 40 quid at the Discovery Inn Leeds..Don't know what it's like but it's near the venue.

I've tried loads of hotels in York and they are either fully booked or only do two night stays (ie Saturday and Sunday)... going to have to catch the last train to Manchester so hopefully the gig doesn't run until bang on 11!

Plenty more hotels available for single night on Saturday in York and nearer time there will be many more, any hotel booking site has avariety at moment

I'm travelling from London to York and wouldn't mind sharing a decent room, I saw the Park Inn (which I've stayed before and was great) has rooms for £90 or so including breakfast, in a great location. If anyone wants to share the room, dromp me a line.

i will spend the night at the quarry aftershow party which luckily goes til 4 am, the few hours til the train leaves for(whats next-bradford?) i will just be waiting

i share a hotel room in bradford so its afordable-- and i can sleep through the next day in bradford ... why waste good money for a york hotel if im staying most of th night at a club anyway?
saving money on this trip anywhere possible is pretty essential...

Back
Top Bottom