How long will it take the Blue Rose Society to realise that

Re: Continous abuse from Blue Rose Society and the true identity of @TheRatsBack

Insufferable blue rosers, never quite liked them, and I personally didn't get any abuse but did read some towards others, it left a bad taste in the mouth. Any thoughts on the @blueknickers? They have a go at the Rat, and at least they're funny sometimes

The Blue Knicker Society like ' taking the piss ' from the BRS.

It is probably run by Roberto Ferdenzi and he can be equally spiteful, like Rat and Broken,
if you do not agree with him.

I think it is a shame that Moz fans cannot exist happily alongside each other without the
need for nastiness.

Re: Continous abuse from Blue Rose Society and the true identity of @TheRatsBack

I often sport a rose at a Moz concert, but that does not make me a lunatic, I openly know there have been abuse issues, just lately Mr Wratten has blocked me for pointing this out, by the way, some of us have known for a very long time his name etc. however, I just shrug my shoulders and get on with it, just because I post on his blog does not make me insane, it's the old adage that we are all painted with the same brush, so please don't go punching anyone sporting a rose, the likely chances are it will be some innocent person.. regards, Manc

Ah, Manc Lad! You're not supposed to be frequenting Solow let alone posting here! *eyeroll*

Tbh, you're the only sane one there imo; I often frequent ftm just to read YOUR comments :) The rest are sycophantic fawners. Srsly.

And the whole it's over/dead/back on/off unless we get 100 comments or if we get a parody/etc is just daft. The deluded dozen REALLY IS deluded.. And it's not even a dozen ffs! I don't know why a select few get included when there's more than 12 members...Perhaps because the DD fawn simon/broken/om/r more than the others do?

As for the cornucopia of abuse, childish blocking & the absolute vile words that spew forth from 'Pessoas' such as Broken.. Do you or anyone else for that matter think that Morrissey would treat his fans like that???? "He's had a bad few months because of KY/Viscunti/being ill/tours abanded/poor record sales/Harvest fiasco/blah/blah so he's gotta vent & lash out on fans" ..Come on, how bloody daft can one get?!?!

Not to mention the most recent dramas with "StIll Morrissey" & "Alf Button". Rat et co BELIEVED THAT WAS MORRISSEY! They gushed at his every word! And then along comes 'Broken' to berate and castrate members for talking to a fake Morrissey.

–Wouldn't he ALREADY KNOW that StIll Morrissey (or whatever they're called) & Alf Button IS NOT Morrissey? You know, since he & the real Morrissey email each other and have d&ms in the "twitterdilly arms". I'm sure he could've sent an email to confirm or deny………

As good ol ratty--simon-- would say YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS STUFF UP! lol

I know for a FACT that Morrissey & crew play along. Just like they frequent solo[w]. BUT! It's not Morrissey on twitter. They aren't and do not converse with Morrissey. And rat doesn't get emails from Morrissey as he claims. There is a very good reason why t/he/y uses terms such as parody, NOT Morrissey, Our Mozzer, etc. I'm sure you can figure out why ;)

Like I said, I know this as fact, but I cannot reveal anymore. Well, not until somethings come to surface, which they will soon enough. IDGAF if people do or don't believe me. The deluded dozen will, soon enough see what a manipulating motherfcker Simon and co are. A "digital experiment" indeed..

The blue rosers are delusional. They're a lost cause, even after The Rat told them about fake Morrissey accounts, people still think those accounts were Morrissey... I mean how f***en stupid can you be?
Any thoughts on the @blueknickers? They have a go at the Rat, sometimes they tweet funny stuff, but in reality both accounts are pathetic. f*** the BRS & the rat

I can assure that The Blue Knicker Society has nothing to do with me!

The Blue Knicker Society like ' taking the piss ' from the BRS.

It is probably run by Roberto Ferdenzi and he can be equally spiteful, like Rat and Broken,
if you do not agree with him.

I think it is a shame that Moz fans cannot exist happily alongside each other without the
need for nastiness.

Get your facts right, Francoise Hardy. I have NOTHING to do with The Blue Knicker Society, so don't call me spiteful!

Yes, Roberto has nothing to do with us. We're mearly satire, or a failed attempt at it also, We're just fed up with BRS, Rat harassing our friends for not believing their bullshit. We've hit them hard that now they're claiming we are harassing them!
The sad part is they'll never go away, too many stupid people wanting to have contact with Morrissey and they're feasting on such neediness.

As one of the many people who run the blue knickers page, I can give you my word that Roberto has nothing to do with the page. Not a jot.

I would like to add as someone as previously mentioned, we are there to 'take the piss' and shouldn't really be taken seriously, not in the slightest bit. Also both pages were branded as 'pathetic.' And they'd again be correct. They're both totally pathetic. But that's half the fun. We're there on the wind-up, and they take it seriously. So whatever. Just please, don't take us seriously.

What do you hope to accomplish by orchestrating fake conversations with yourself? I'm serious. I mean I f***en do it all the time on my thread (talk to myself), but I'm not trying to convince people I'm five different people interested in my signs, I'm just putting my anomalies somewhere. But you're trying to deceive.

I don't know if you noticed but solo is a ghost town. Nobody is commenting on anything even the NORMAL people post. If you think for a second your thread is suddenly a hotbed of activity and discussion, el, oh, el. It's not. You're 16 posts into a conversation completely narrated by one person. :crazy: Other than Amy and me.

It sorta bums me out to think you're the occasional anonymous person that responds to my posts.

I don't know if you noticed but solo is a ghost town. Nobody is commenting on anything even the NORMAL people post. If you think for a second your thread is suddenly a hotbed of activity and discussion, el, oh, el. It's not. You're 16 posts into a conversation completely narrated by one person. :crazy: Other than Amy and me.

You're a funny fruit Geezer, so let me enlighten you a bit:

What's for sure is that the following people in this thread are real: Myself, Amy, you, Manc, and Roberto.
Then there's Francoise, Blue Knickers guy, and some anon. They could well be one person, you never know.

As for Blue Knickers, they remind me too much of Emmanuel Goldstein. Probably made up by BRS as well, but I might be wrong, it's just a feeling.

Still with me? I don't mind if you're not. You can just ignore it.

What do you hope to accomplish by orchestrating fake conversations with yourself? I'm serious. I mean I f***en do it all the time on my thread (talk to myself), but I'm not trying to convince people I'm five different people interested in my signs, I'm just putting my anomalies somewhere. But you're trying to deceive.

It sorta bums me out to think you're the occasional anonymous person that responds to my posts.

These are different people. I do think he played along taking the roses and was aware of it, but he isn't on twitter and never wrote a blog. The rat is sad little man who starts drama when he isn't getting enough attention. This is achieved by pretending to be OM and Broken and bullying people. It's not hard to see he is behind all of this and has serious mental problems.

People on twitter have been discussing how insane he is today, and they brought it here.

Wow. Just wow. We are anonymous therefore we are one entity. Great logic esp coming from you. :crazy:

And no. I've only eve responded to 1 of your posts. This being the 2nd and hopefully last.

Wow. Just wow. We are anonymous therefore we are one entity. Great logic esp coming from you. :crazy:

And no. I've only eve responded to 1 of your posts. This being the 2nd and hopefully last.

This coming from a woman who sees "signs" and is single because she thinks Morrissey is her soulmate.

This coming from a woman who sees "signs" and is single because she thinks Morrissey is her soulmate.

So if the crazy girl is calling you out for being crazy...

So if the crazy girl is calling you out for being crazy...

I'm not crazy. I think the BRS is a bunch of bull made up by a sad little man with too much time on his hands.

I would like to rebuke the statement made that we're part of the BRS. Let me make this perfectly clear, we don't like the BRS, we don't agree with their tactics to recruit people, and quite frankly we don't like fellow fans being dooped. We've met many new fans coming to love Morrissey like some of us do, and we don't want them to read FTM bullshit and think this is from the real Morrissey. It might sound silly for us to be doing this like we're some sort of "Morrissey Police" but I don't think those BRS f***ers should run rampant all over the place claiming it's gospel without some sort of backlash, even if it's from a little outfit like ours. Fact is a lot of fans hate the BRS but are afraid to voice their disapproval, because of the scorn and "gang up" mentality these sick bastards have. So please, think of us as mentally ill, or pathetic but never mix us up with the likes of the BRS. Piss on those turds. Thank you.

sweet, the verification was the cabinet of... ( ). nice. im the anon who sometimes at least recently responds to your posts crystal. its sorta easy to guess at my identity as i write like someone with very little patience or regard for grammar outside of the practical. i also spell theire theyre and there (i love that band) as there no matter what the context calls for. my pics in the pic thread and my names bryan. well talk again and i dont care if your crazy not or just pretending. i have no way of ever really figuring it out so why try as i dont gain anything and its not really important in the here and now. its the same with the blue rose society, why care about something you cant really ever know

Ah, Manc Lad! You're not supposed to be frequenting Solow let alone posting here! *eyeroll*

Tbh, you're the only sane one there imo; I often frequent ftm just to read YOUR comments :) The rest are sycophantic fawners. Srsly.

And the whole it's over/dead/back on/off unless we get 100 comments or if we get a parody/etc is just daft. The deluded dozen REALLY IS deluded.. And it's not even a dozen ffs! I don't know why a select few get included when there's more than 12 members...Perhaps because the DD fawn simon/broken/om/r more than the others do?

As for the cornucopia of abuse, childish blocking & the absolute vile words that spew forth from 'Pessoas' such as Broken.. Do you or anyone else for that matter think that Morrissey would treat his fans like that???? "He's had a bad few months because of KY/Viscunti/being ill/tours abanded/poor record sales/Harvest fiasco/blah/blah so he's gotta vent & lash out on fans" ..Come on, how bloody daft can one get?!?!

Not to mention the most recent dramas with "StIll Morrissey" & "Alf Button". Rat et co BELIEVED THAT WAS MORRISSEY! They gushed at his every word! And then along comes 'Broken' to berate and castrate members for talking to a fake Morrissey.

–Wouldn't he ALREADY KNOW that StIll Morrissey (or whatever they're called) & Alf Button IS NOT Morrissey? You know, since he & the real Morrissey email each other and have d&ms in the "twitterdilly arms". I'm sure he could've sent an email to confirm or deny………

As good ol ratty--simon-- would say YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS STUFF UP! lol

I know for a FACT that Morrissey & crew play along. Just like they frequent solo[w]. BUT! It's not Morrissey on twitter. They aren't and do not converse with Morrissey. And rat doesn't get emails from Morrissey as he claims. There is a very good reason why t/he/y uses terms such as parody, NOT Morrissey, Our Mozzer, etc. I'm sure you can figure out why ;)

Like I said, I know this as fact, but I cannot reveal anymore. Well, not until somethings come to surface, which they will soon enough. IDGAF if people do or don't believe me. The deluded dozen will, soon enough see what a manipulating motherfcker Simon and co are. A "digital experiment" indeed..

oh, I do believe you, I know for a fact they l 00 k in, just a shame that, what once was a good laugh, has turned at times nasty, I say at times, because most of the time we all get along, I have spoken on a couple of occasions with certain people about the blogs and even sent a link, so yes, I can say 100%, I know what you say about them playing along is true

... they missed a huge sign from Morrissey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFYrCbjSyU&t=1m30s

"Hello. Testing, 1, 2, 3. Planet Earth, are you there? One can only hope..."
— @itsmorrissey (his first words on Twitter)

"Testing. 1. 2. Testing."
— Dale Cooper (his first words in Twin Peaks)

You ARE sleeping.

hang on Venitas, some of us work for a living, we don't spend hours on end in the back of a blue tour bus for instance, playing hours of re runs of Batman and Twin Peaks, we have bills to pay

All this is somewhat moot at this point.

After the disastrous, career crushing World Peace album Morrissey is finished. He'll make the news occasionally when he makes some ludicrous comment or other or misses a show, but to all intents and purposes he's gone the way of Nik Kershaw and Howard Jones.

It isn't before time, really. He's been running on fumes since Quarry. If you don't produce the goods in any business you don't have one. He has a diminishing but fervent core audience which will provide him with an income in his dotage, but whereas he was just treading it recently he's now dead in that very same water.

I was about to write a more elaborate comment, but I'll just sum it up for you:

MORONS BEING RULED BY MORONS.

I leave it up to you to figure out if I'm talking about BRS or solow.

Tags
blue rose morrisseysworld
Back
Top Bottom