How to get tickets for gigs

B

breaking waves

Hi guys ...if you haven't been able to get tickets for the gigs I am soory, so here is my tip for next time....always check with the box office of the venue and see if they are selling tickets in person. If so get off your bums and go to the venue and pick up tickets there.....you won't pay a booking fee if you pay with cash as well...You just need to get there early to queue...I got tickets for Portsmouth this morning easily...just a case of standing in a queue for approx 3hrs...but worth it, and a much more fun / sociable way of getting tickets as everyone there is in the same boat and will chat to you.

I couldn't get the time off work but I did think that might be the only way. Been trying to call Portsmouth box office but think they may have taken it off hook as it's constantly engaged. All I wanted was to go to one gig so now I'm stuck with ebay prices unless some kind soul can help me out??

> I'd love to help you out but only have 2 tickets for myself and my partner - front row of balcony though, so that will be cool.

Portsmouth Guildhall only have very limited staff as I understand, and were dealing with 'in person' enquiries before the phone, so I suspect you may find it just rings out forever.

Back
Top Bottom